Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Dilu Posts: 8,574

DSC01561-2.JPGDSC01560-2.JPGGolly kind?

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  You're soooo cute, Dilu!!   bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  :hug:  :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Oooh, err, they look like something off "Doctor Who" !  bear_ermm

Are they gollies in the making?  Gosh that's a whole passel of gollies!   bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Freakyyyyyyyyyy Di, but I know they will be beautiful once you finish them.........you are going to finish them aren't you? I hope so because they're right scary like that!  bear_cry

Hugs Jane   bear_flower

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Get some clothes on those babies. They will catch their death if left naked.  bear_original

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

They look hilarious standing there! bear_grin  bear_grin It does kind of look like a horror show, though bear_grin  bear_grin  maybe "Night of the Gollies" or  just "THE GOLLIES" bear_grin  bear_grin

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Awwww Thank you for making me laugh.  They really did remind me of the gollies, uh, er, aliens that came off the sapce ship in Close Encounters of a Third Kind.  One of my favorite movies...

But it hadn't occured to me till the hubs walked in and saw them lined up for eyes.....he made the joke, and naturally I couldn't let it go by....Hope I made you guys laugh....you sure made me laugh and it is so good for the soul!

dilu

Yep,  they are getting eyes, and clothing as we speak.....can't have my girlykins and non anatomicaly correct big boys runnning around nekid, department of children's services will be knocking at the door!
  Yikes

:dance:  :dance:
dilu

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

That is so funny!  bear_laugh Before the pics had loaded completely and all I could see were the heads, they looked like masked bank robbers!

Densteds Densteds
Website

Beam me up Scottie!!!!!!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

HAHAHA  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  HAHAHA  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Dilu, you crack me up....

bear_flower

Thanks for the grin!

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Here golly. golly, here, golly golly, and look what comes running, A bunch of half finished no pants on little naked gollies!!! HA HA HA HA bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Board footer