Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

MKinsey/TBF Teddy Bear and Friends
Lancaster PA

MKinsey/TBF Editor of Teddy Bear and Friends

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. I'm glad you liked yesterday's pictures. I played around with the camera and think I've figured out how to make them a bit smaller, but still easy to see.

It's snowing like the dickens! It's supposed to taper off at mid-day, but the blizzard warning lasts 'til 4 p.m. Oh boy! There's something like 6" on the ground right now. Yours truly is wearing business attire and Timberland boots!

We're going to fight our way through the snow to Javits Center, then deliver the first round of TOBY Industry's Choice Awards to manufacturers. (I'll post the list at teddybearandfriends.com later today. Artists, the judges drooled and sighed and struggled over your work ... buuut, you'll still have to wait ... I just wasn"t fast enough to tally both the artists and manufacturers before I left!)

Cheers!
Mindy

Deb Upstate New York

Will wait ... trying to be patient! 

Thanks Mindy!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  :clap: Yep, waiting here too...with much curiosity!  :clap:  :clap:   Very sensible of you Mindy, to be sporting Timberlake boots  bear_thumb

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Good luck tramping through the snow, Mindy!!

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Have fun today and good luck with all that SNOW!

MKinsey/TBF wrote:

I just wasn"t fast enough to tally both the artists and manufacturers before I left!

Remind us to buy you a calculator for next year.

Kidding  bear_grin
Kelly

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Mindy,

You and TB&F are the greatest.  Stay safe and warm, and I personally love the look of Business and Boots....Tres Chic!

Thanks

dilu

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

Mindy,
Where are you?  I hope you are not stuck in a snowdrift!  I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve.
Donna

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Thank you so much Mindy for your efforts!! Please stay warm and safe!

Board footer