nettie scotland
Website

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121033896521? … 1558.l26491354721942_bullseye_008.jpg
My first ever dog years ago was a bull terrier ,It was nice to make one again x

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Love, love, love this, Diane!

nettie scotland
Website

thanks so much Brenda..I was looking through patterns from years ago and had to make this wee guy again.I gave him a more naturalistic body this time round.
xx

Kimblebee KimbleBee Bears
Yorkshire

one of my favourite breeds of dog. Theyre always depicted as vicious but the only thing your'e in danger of is being loved to death.

He is very cute.

nettie scotland
Website
Kimblebee wrote:

one of my favourite breeds of dog. Theyre always depicted as vicious but the only thing your'e in danger of is being loved to death.

He is very cute.

I adore them.I have never met an unfriendly one .I dont feel there is such a thing as a bad dog just bad owners.I have a german pointer and staffy cross .They are both soft lumps.

Kimblebee KimbleBee Bears
Yorkshire
nettie wrote:

I adore them.I have never met an unfriendly one .I dont feel there is such a thing as a bad dog just bad owners.

Agreed. I must admit I am a self confessed crazy dog lady.
I have a black labrador and a springer spaniel, but unfortunately they dont even live in the same county as me, its impossible to find a house that allows pets in york  bear_cry

nettie scotland
Website
Kimblebee wrote:
nettie wrote:

I adore them.I have never met an unfriendly one .I dont feel there is such a thing as a bad dog just bad owners.

Agreed. I must admit I am a self confessed crazy dog lady.
I have a black labrador and a springer spaniel, but unfortunately they dont even live in the same county as me, its impossible to find a house that allows pets in york  :cry:

aw thats such a shame.I get on better with dogs than people.I used to have four dogs ,two german pointers ,a chow mix and a whippet cross.Sadly I was down to just one last year and he pined for his sister.I got my wee staffy cross to cheer him up and it really did.He is like a pup again even though he is 12.I hope you can be with your dogs one day soon

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

I agree, a friend of mine had a bull terrier and she was both sweet AND smart.  My friend had 4 dogs and when there was no comfy places left to snuggle, the bull terrior would run to the door and bark, so the other three would come and bark with her, and then the bull terrior would leave and get her pick of the best spots to sleep.  She was no dummy, that's for sure. bear_original

nettie scotland
Website
thumperantiques wrote:

I agree, a friend of mine had a bull terrier and she was both sweet AND smart.  My friend had 4 dogs and when there was no comfy places left to snuggle, the bull terrior would run to the door and bark, so the other three would come and bark with her, and then the bull terrior would leave and get her pick of the best spots to sleep.  She was no dummy, that's for sure. :)

thats so familiar Brenda.My wee whippet cross Sally did the same.She used to go stand at the front door as if she needed out then when you opened it she ran back and pinched your seat.They are so entertaining.Spike is now pretty much blind and deaf and he just sits regardless of whats underneath him ,me Trixie and even the cat.

BearMeToo BearMeToo
Sweden
Website

So cute!!!  bear_wub bear_wub

Hugs
Ann-Marie

Board footer