Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

can't, can't wait to start drawing and painting again   bear_flower

These ATC cards may be a blessing in disguise -

don't you think that sometimes you focus on one thing and ignore the other gifts you have?

I think that everyone can produce art yet sometimes we choose to channel all our artistic abilities into one thing and come up against a brick wall when we try to produce just one thing.

OK, i know that was'nt a good grammatical sentence but ATC's may be what we've all been waiting for so don't be afraid to produce some.

I know that some of us may be thinking that this is just another way of alienating us from those who obviously have a great artistic talent - but don't.

Everyone can make an ATC - you don't need a fancy photo programme to produce one.

Buy a pack of playing cards, these are the required size of 2.5 x 3.5. You can use these cards to paste bits and pieces onto. You can use things that mean something to you or just play around with them - if they turn out crappy , bin em and try again.

What i'm trying to say is ..............it would be fab to see the work of all the people that are members of TT and don't be put off by anything

ATC means Artist Trading Card, so if you make bears, you can make a card girls/boys - you obviously have some artistic talent.

Join in - i'm gonna, and i'm crap at art too  bear_thumb

Penny - trying to make everyone join in  :pray:

Erin, you aint crap at art because you produce great bears, so you have it in you

don't ever think that you are crap at producing artistic work

onwards and upwards darlin

Penny  bear_thumb

Yes you can - and i wanna see the results  bear_wub

it would make my day to see your ATC

Nil Desperandum

Penny  bear_thumb

My brain works very strangely, actually, now you come to mention it Erin  bear_rolleyes

but i bet no-one has noticed..............sssshhhhhh! Keep schum  bear_whistle

Penny  bear_thumb

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Yayyy Penpen and Erin!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Of course we can do this.....that aren't put 2 simple rules, right- length and height?

dilu

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

You are so right Penny!!!! And yes, another outlet sometimes helps to unblock the things we focus on....

I've been quite blocked with my bears lately (is it the Winter blues, do you think?). But I had fantastic fun making my first ATC! It was just what I needed....

:hug:

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Thanks Penny, you mind reader you. I was thinking it was'nt my 'kind of thing' but hey even Amy does things like that. Give me a bit of time and I'll come up with something.  bear_thumb

Board footer