Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Fleur Teddy Bear Fings
Bingham, Nottingham

Help, where can I buy faux fabric in uk,, Nottinghamshire.  Or online where I don't have to buy a full metre but also not £10 or more a metre.?

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

You can try the Throw Company...they are n the UK....but to be honest there is very little that is any good under £10 per metre...it would not be good quality at that price. Faux fur is even more price than mohair.

Fleur Teddy Bear Fings
Bingham, Nottingham

Thank you Jenny,, I should have clarified that I want to use fur for cat scratch pad.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Fleur, if it's for scratching, cats really love fabric with a loopy texture that they can snag with their claws. Judging from furniture I've had, any rough, woven fabric works well (e.g.: http://www.westelm.com/products/4839676 … 7868834-2).

On the other hand, faux fur works well for catnaps.  bear_original

Becky

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Old carpet fastened to a sloping board or a post....our scratch post has carpet and a loopy sort of matting stuck on it....I am not sure cats would get much satisfying scratching on faux fur...mine would shred it in minutes!

Fleur Teddy Bear Fings
Bingham, Nottingham

This is perfect thank you

Board footer