Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Copy-of-Picture-1910.jpgHi All Loving Teddy Talk Members,
Just wanted to let every one know Zara passed peacefully at home today. I didn't get the chance to say a last good by. But I feel my prayers were answered since she didn't suffer & she got her angel wings naturally. My heart is broken but I am at peace with her passing.  Thanks again for your comfort & support. ~ Sandy    bear_innocent    bear_cry

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

All our love and thoughts to you and your family Sandy!

Many Hugs and Blessings Louise and Garnet

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Sandy

Big hugs to you -  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Melissa

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh no Sandy!  This must have happened over the weekend when I was out of town; I'm catching up and didn't see anything about your Zara until just now, reading this post.  I lost my kitty last summer, very suddenly... so I know how incredibly, heartbreakingly hard it is to lose a very special pet.  They really are family membesr.  I'm really so sad and sorry to hear this news.  I hope you and your family are all doing okay. 

:(

:hug:

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Hi Sandy,

My heart goes out to you and your family!  We lost out little companion last year and it isn't easy.  The only comfort is that Zara is in a good place with no more discomfort or pain.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jane

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

Try to remember the joy Zara brought into your life.  I am pleased to hear that she was able to pass to the other side at home where she knew she was loved.  Have strength in the knowledge that she is no longer suffering.
Donna

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Sandy, :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: She is probably chacing Watson{ my bunny} aound the rainbow bridge bear_innocent  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Big hugs, Sandy . . . she's at peace now.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Dear Sandy,

So sorry to hear of your dear beloved Zara, and know exactly how you are feeling at this time.
It does however make you feel better that she has no more pain and can be at rest and peace.

Hugs to you and your family
Carolyn
bear_flower

nettie scotland
Website

My thoughts are with you.I have been through this with my beloved dog Nettie.I think this way is probably best as it happened when nature decided and she was at home.
Those we love don't go away ,they walk beside us day by day.
Diane xxxx

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website
Deb Upstate New York

Sandy ~

So sorry to hear about your loss, but glad with you that she is done suffering.
:hug:

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:  :pray:  bear_flower  bear_wub  :hug:

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

It breaks your heart doesn't it...we lost our beautiful cat last year in a traffic accident...my world appeared to fall apart....and almost a year on I still see her everywhere...but I have learned to be philosophical and know that we shared a unique love together and I hope the life she had was good...I know it was.

You have to think that way or you'd never have pets..and thinking that way I welcomed another little one into our world who has brought her own uniqueness with her...maybe in time you can do that too...because you have so much love to give.

So sorry ....my heartfelt thoughts at this sad time...

Jennyx :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Awe Sandy, I know how sad you must be right now.  I love how you said that she got her angel wings peacefully.  It gave me goosebumps.  I think she was a lucky doggie to have had a life filled with love.

Big Hugs :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Dear Sandy, I know how very hard it is to loose a dear pet and part of our family.  I just wanted to send you and your family a big hug.  I'm glad that dear Zara passed away peacefully.

HUGS
Catherine

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_sad  Sandy, I'm so sorry sweet Zara's gone!

At least you're been spared that last journey to the vet, though the end is never easy, however it happens.

Now that Zara's at peace, I hope she can send some your way.  :hug:

Eileen

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

Sandy, big hugs go to you and yours on your loss.  I've been thru this too many times in the past and it never gets easier.  Try to remember the best of times. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awww Sandy,  bear_cry , my thoughts are with you and yours  :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Sandy my thoughts are with you and your family  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs
Vicki

Densteds Densteds
Website

Dear Sandy, what a lucky dog Zara was to have someone who loved her so very much, she'll rest peacefully now, and suffer no more pain...
my thoughts are with you & your family on this sad day.

Take care,
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Denise.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Awww Sandy,  :hug:  :hug:

Its hard to lose a furr baby.  I'm sorry.

dilu

Board footer