Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

MKinsey/TBF Teddy Bear and Friends
Lancaster PA

MKinsey/TBF Editor of Teddy Bear and Friends

elkelinda.jpgincubator-serieta.jpgincubator-mice.jpgincubator-jody.jpgincubator-elke.jpgSpeaking of Ron, Kellie and I had a nice long chat with Elke Block. She showed off the newest Incubator pieces, including designs by Elke herself, Joan Woessner, Serieta Harrell, and Jody Battaglia. If you like ‘em, let a store know so they can place an order. Some of the pieces won’t be produced unless they reach a minimum order (talk about a limited edition!).

- Elke has done a grouping of old-fashioned flat elephants with button wheels. “Papa” and “Mama” are each 5-1/2”, while “Baby” is 4-1/2”.
- Serieta also has some flat friends, though hers are door hangers or ornaments. There’s a “Ducky,” “Kittie,” “Teddy,” and “Bunnie.”
- Joan’s darling mice, “Benjamin,” “Mr Thomas,” and “Miss Lavender” are each 3” tall.
- Jody’s newest pieces are “Miss Lollypup,” “Cappy Quacks,” “Jimmy Jingle,” and “Princess Ginger Cookie.”
- We snapped Linda from Bears & More in Glendale, AZ, visiting with Elke.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh what darling creations!  Love the Elephants Elke!  And the Mice!  to wonderful, and the pictrues are fantastic!

Great Job Mindy!  Truly wonderful!

dilu

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

The Incubator is a tremendously cool idea and sounds, from what I've read, like such a great way to spread the "artist bear" spirit!  I recognized Jodys' pieces from photos; her work has such a "signature" look.

Very nice!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

The incubator babies are waaaaaaay cute!  Many thanks again, Mindy!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

So cute. I love the idea of incubator babies. I just love the mice.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

They are all so very cute but my favourites are the Elephants.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh incubator babies are so cute !  bear_smile 
and I love the Elephants.  bear_wub

Marie

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_original  I love the meeses!!!  bear_original

:clap:  :clap: Thank you for snapping so many wonderful pics Mindy!!!  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer