Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

clare14 Country Bears
England

It's half term for the kids this week, I have today off and Friday off, wondrous thoughts of bear creations running through my head - a WHOLE day to create, but I just can't!!     bear_rolleyes

I drew a new pattern, cut out, started sewing, stuffed, burst a seam, and threw in bin.......  bear_wacko

I'm going to start another in a moment......  bear_whistle

I'm soooo annoyed, I've got all day, when usually I work every day, and I've done NOTHING constructive whatsoever!!   It's now 4:20pm, there's an evening meal to cook yet........  bear_noexpression    :doh:

I need to get my creative juices flowing, how do you guys do that when they've run dry??    :hug:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Hi Clare,  bear_flower
Oooooh!  This is an easy question.  I go to my favorite antique mall!!   bear_wub They have a deli and coffee shop there too so I'll go for lunch or enjoy a latte and then browse the aisles.  It's a great way to clear the cobwebs and get those creative juices flowing.  Sometimes you just need to get out and look at four walls besides your own!   bear_original

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Don't worry Clare it is Monday and cold and miserable, enough to dampen any creative ideas. I've just ordered some more supplies, that helps. Hang in there! :hug:

nettie scotland
Website

Poor Clare ,I have been there before.
I have a collection of antique childrens books which I look through and somehow get inspired,or I clean out my fabric and usually find something that sparks an idea or I look at bears on ebay etc.
I think I fancy Aletas remedey better though!
Diane xx

Board footer