Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

JOHN-WRITE-CLUB-BEAR.jpgJohn-Wrigth-bear.jpgHi. 
I thought this would be the perfect place to start my hunt for this wondeful little 9" John Wright bear.  He was recently featured in Teddy Bear and Friends Magazine.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?  I would love to adopt this little fellow.

Thanks!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA
Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thanks Guys!  I'll check out your links :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Judi, Sue Pearson UK has the little fella that you want. He is £295 GBP so he doesn't come cheap. He will however I feel increase in value. Try ......hey I have just noticed that Daphne has beaten me to it with the same information. I'll shut up now and learn to read the previous posts.  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

Hugs dumbo...whoops I mean Jane.  bear_flower

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thanks Jane, Daphne, and Erin...I just knew someone here could find him.   See Daphne, you ARE good at research.   

I think I am going to buy myself a present...this bear. bear_wub   There's just something about him.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

He is a sweetie,  Judi, hope you find him soon....I bet he is cold and lonely....

dilu

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Judi - I can Google anything.... it's sifting through posts, reading for ever to find what I want that I don't have patience for!! Besides, it's more fun to 'research' for someone else!!

This bear (I'm pretty sure it's this one) is in the latest issue of TB&F in an article which if I recall you won't see for another week or two. He is cute!

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

He s adorable.... go ahead splurge.  bear_grin

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:hug: Go for it!  :hug:   We all need a teddy splurge from time to time  bear_grin

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Yes! Go for it! After all, it's Valentine's Day!  bear_flower

Eileen

Board footer