Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Sew, Daphne, Sew!  I hope you added zeroes to the end of your bill each time they changed the size  bear_grin

I asked Daphne if I could be the Fairy Godbunny for her bunnies, but instead I got the little boingers named after me.  ROFL!  I think you should use Zimmy though, I just realized that Mimzy and Zimmy are anagrams!  It seems appropriate somehow.
bear_laugh

Hugs,
Kelly

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh, but Kelly, you are Fairy Godbunny too... that just wasn't enough for all you did.  :hug:
I realized after the fact that if I added the Y we'd have an anagram. But, he's not the cutsie type... kind of a smarty pants at the moment!!! Perhaps I can bring out the cute side when I do his face!!!  bear_grin

Tammy, it will be fun to reread once the movie comes out.. until then I get this feeling I'll be making more bunnies and more bunnies... these are only the beginning as they are just prototypes.....  ****HUGE SIGH****

You betcha I'm adding zeros!!!!!!!!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Update by Zimm..y??

Thursday: She's got it... I'm finally looking like the bunny I was meant to be!! Well, I can't see yet as my eyes haven't arrived, but I can FEEEEL it!!! It only took 3 tries and a few extra body parts! Perhaps I'll be done tomorrow, Daphne???

(Daphne: No response)

Daphne???

(Daphne: Snore.......)

And it's only 11:30pm.. it's early!! C'mon, Daph, there's some fur stuck in this seam back here, I can't quite reach it....

(Daphne: Zzzzz.......Zzzzz......)

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

What a cute post, Daphne!  I can't wait to see how the bunnies turn out!   bear_original

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Update by Zimmy:

Friday:
I'm still not finished!! There was a big wind storm that blew the lights out for hours and hours today. And trees fell in the yard, almost hit Daphne's SUV! There was a lot of chaos! Add two neurotic (I don't know what that means but that's what Daphne kept saying) dogs to the day and it was a zoo!!! So, I'm still waiting for my foot pads and eyes to be painted and... and...

Mr. Props says he'll look forward to the smiles we'll put on their faces whenever we finally do arrive. Wasn't that a nice thing to say?

Daphne: It was just what I needed to hear!!! I've been stressing over you all day... not liking the shape of your head yet (thank God you still don't have your eyes in so you can't see!) and then your muzzle trimming was a challenge. Someone suggested blowing on the area being trimmed - in a mink fur trimming post Eileen started - and it worked like a charm on the synthetic too! Then I let Hubby have a peek at you and he loves you so I guess I'm being too hard on myself as usual.... Shantell, this must be your fault!! bear_original Tomorrow is my bear club meeting so we'll see what the ladies think of you. Perhaps we'll take your photo by the end of the day for a sneak peak on TT!!?? - No promises but I'll try!

Ahem.... I'm Zimmy's partner in crime... the one she hasn't even started yet!! When will it me MY turn????

Daphne: Ah, but I have started you..... you'll be taking shape before the weekend is out! have patience! You can't rush art! :D

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Daph, you sound stressed girl.    bear_grin

Great read though, I just love the daily diary, cannot wait to see some pics.   I am sure your bunnies will be cutier than ever. :clap:  :dance:  :hug:

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Oh Daphne,I missed out on all the excitement and am just getting caught up,how wonderful and I loved reading all your postings   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:  Can't wait ti see the pictures  bear_wub  bear_wub

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Daphne, I'm so proud of you - your diary is wonderful and you are managing to keep your super sense of humour under all the stress!  I can't wait to see the bunnies - I know they will be amazing!!!

Hugs,

Brenda

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Thanks, ladies. I keep tyring to tell myself they are just stuffed animals. But then reality sets in.. one of them will be in a major motion picture for all the world to see. YIKES!!!!!  bear_wacko   bear_wacko   bear_shocked   bear_shocked

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I'm being too hard on myself as usual.... Shantell, this must be your fault!!

Oh NOOOOOOOOO!!!!   bear_innocent

I just finally read this thread...how funny and cute.  And how are they little honey bunnies coming along?

Board footer