Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Laura Lynn,

Thinking of you as you finish unpacking and making your new house a home!  bear_flower
What an exciting time! I hope the move went smoothly - I'm sure it did as you had everything so organized!  bear_thumb
Can't wait to hear about your adventures and see pictures of your new sewing room!   bear_happy

:hug:
Hugs,
Daphne

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Congratulations Laura Lynn!! Moving is exciting, but exhausting too! I hope all goes smoothly for you. Don't forget to take a break now and then and visit with us! Can't wait for pictures. bear_original  :pray:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Welcome to your new home!!!
I hope all the unpacking and moving in, is going well.
As Daphne said - we look forward to seeing photos.

Bear hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

A very warm welcome to your new home Laura, I hope that all went well ..

Deb Upstate New York

Yes!  Did you get the TV unpacked and cable hooked up in time for the Bud Shootout?
bear_grin  bear_tongue  :hug:

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

YEA!!!!! Wonderful news that you are getting settled in!  Man, that takes a big load of stress off, doen't it Laura Lynn!?

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild tHyme Originals

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Laura,
     Have a wonderful time making you new house look like your house!  It makes the move worth it.

Hugs,

Brenda

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Wonderful, Laura Lynn! Have you got your bear room set up yet? First things first!  bear_thumb

Eileen

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Awwww thank you everyone!!!  Yes, the move went VERY smoothly!!  Thank goodness bear_original  I'm just finishing up a little unpacking now... and yes, the bear room is already set up and I love it  bear_wub   MUCH more daylight!!! And bigger too!

Just wanted to pop in and see what's going on - how so very sweet to find this post, thank you!

I'll be taking pictures soon.... as soon as I clean up the boxes!

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Oh,sounds wonderful ,Laura!!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats, it is so exciting moving to a new home, but I know you will be
very tired from all the unpacking.
Hang in there!!  bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh yeah, Laura . . . can't wait to see pics of your new place, my friend!  You must be exhausted . . . not anything like settling in to make a little bear to get you rested and in a beary frame of mind.  Big congrats!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

YeeeHa  Wonderful!!!  new Home, New Studio and ALMOST ALL DONE UNPACKING!!!

What do you do in your non bearing time?  Stand in fotr WONDER WOMAN!!!

We couldn't be happyier for you with your great news....except the Gollies are thinking moving might be fun!

Yikes

:hug:  :hug:

dilu

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Laura, 

Didn't know you were moving, must have missed that post. Sorry I have really tried to keep up with everyone.....  really I have bear_grin  just kidding here!   

Congratulations on your new home!    bear_original  :hug:

Tami ... I think your avatar is lovely.  bear_thumb

Hugs Kassity

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

I hope all the whippets enjoyed the move too. bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

It will probably take them a while to get used to new surrounds.

Thinking of you with all that unpacking.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Yay!  New Home!!  Unpacking.....ICK!  I hope you're settling in happily!!   bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Sounds lovely Laura, can't wait to see the photos  bear_smile
xo Sarah

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Congratulations and good luck with settling in, Laura.  Can't wait to see some pictures...

bear_original

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Deb
I had to laugh... when you said

Yes!  Did you get the TV unpacked and cable hooked up in time for the Bud Shootout?

LOL A girl after my own heart! Yea! Nascar is back!
Sonya

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Congrats on your new home, Laura!  I hope you're enjoying it!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Dilu wrote:

What do you do in your non bearing time?  Stand in fotr WONDER WOMAN!!!

LOL!!!!  I am just so very blessed that I don't work outside of the home and have been able to devote all my time to the unpacking bear_original  I actually LOVED the unpacking... and finding new places to store all our stuff!  I like organizing.... KEEPing organized is another story  bear_wacko

It took our whippet girls only about 5 days to adjust.  And thankfully they never went off their food!!!  That's what worries me most... a whippet who won't eat!

Oh Kassity, I hear ya!  I'm having a VERY hard time keeping up with everything.... there's really no way to keep up with ALL the posts now and still have time to make bears  :redface:   You are so sweet bear_original

I actually MISSED the Bud Shootout!  I was too busy having fun unpacking   bear_whistle   Hubby watched though... in the garage/workshop!  Yes, he has cable out in the 3 1/2 car garage!!

Now just to get tax stuff organized and my daughter's financial stuff for college done... and THEN I can get back to bearmaking!!!!!

Thanks to EVERYONE!!!  Love ya'll!!!!!

Board footer