Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi all, well it is clean and above all very organized.
So I thought better take some pics..........
before I mess it back up........... LOL
now I'm excited to
get back to work.

http://www.dollsndreams.com/mystudio.html

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

OK OK !!! Now this is just not right!! bear_grin  bear_grin I love your studio! If Aleta won't adopt me would you???

Many Hugs Louise

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Thanks,
I don't know what I would do if I could not have my computer in here, it is the first time I have had the room to put it in the studio and I love it, plus it helps taking breaks from working and jumping on Teddy Talk  bear_grin

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Well, Tami, you did excellent work on your very lovely and fantastic studio!!  Now on to mine, dear girl!!  How neat, tidy, and well organized you are!

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

What a simply wonderful workspace! And it is all so organized and airy. I love all the drawers and storage.  :clap:  :clap: I green with jealousy! bear_laugh 
Makes me think I need to at least clean up my clutter and get a little better organized. bear_shocked

Your studio looks great Tami! :clap:

hugs,

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh Tamil, what a nice studio !!  :love:
You are so organized and the room is
lovely. bear_flower 

Hugs/Marie

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Tami

All I can say is WOW

As I said on the other studio thread - I am very envious of tidy people as I am sooooo not tidy.  Right, better get off the computer and tidying!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

I whish I had a studio too and so much space to stock my teddy bear making materials....
You did a great job, Tami!
Enjoy messing it up again!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Irene Irenours-bears
France

What a lovely space work you have bear_wub

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

A truly fabulous space!!   bear_wub It's so warm and inviting.....and incredibly tidy.  Tell me......are you messy when you create or as neat while you work?

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado
Aleta - The Silly Bear wrote:

A truly fabulous space!!   bear_wub It's so warm and inviting.....and incredibly tidy.  Tell me......are you messy when you create or as neat while you work?

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Thanks,
LOL....... It is usually a mess while I'm working esp. on the barbie dolls.
But I have started something new, I'm going to put things away as I use them and finished with them. Maybe that will help with all the clutter I end up with.
Then it won't take a shovel to go through the stuff when I'm cleaning. LOL

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Another beautiful workspace!  I love all of your organizational items! I have to get more  bear_thumb

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Tami, touring your studio put me in my element! I love drawers..... I know, it's weird! But I do..... the more drawers the better! I don't even have half as many of those plastic drawers as you  but I'm working on it!!!
Be sure and leave those pictures up on your site a while. In a few weeks I'm going to start re-doing my studio and it's all because you've inspired me. I'll need more inspiration when the time comes!!!! Better yet, are your organizational talents for hire???  bear_grin

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado
Daphne wrote:

Tami, touring your studio put me in my element! I love drawers..... I know, it's weird! But I do..... the more drawers the better! I don't even have half as many of those plastic drawers as you  but I'm working on it!!!
Be sure and leave those pictures up on your site a while. In a few weeks I'm going to start re-doing my studio and it's all because you've inspired me. I'll need more inspiration when the time comes!!!! Better yet, are your organizational talents for hire???  :lol:

Thanks, I love the drawers too!
I love everything to have a place and it looks nice for it all to be tucked away
in drawers!
Glad I got you inspired! Thanks

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Lovely Studio Tami, I don't think it could even look bad messy!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Tami,

Your studio looks great!  I can't believe all the supplies everyone has.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Now look here Tami my girl, this just ain't on. No teddy bear artist can be so tidy and organised (well except you and Aleta I suppose) I live up to my neck in mohair fluff, cotton snippings and pollyfil. I spend half my day searching for what I need and then the other half moaning that the daylight has gone before I have got any work done. PLEASE, PLEASE take some more photos once you have made a mess to put me out of my missery. I love to be neat, tidy and organised but bear making, for me, does not allow that want. I'm off to sluk now...
I WANNA NICE TIDY STUDIO WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

Hugs Jane  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

What a super studio Tami and so beautifully organised!!

I'm moving house this year and can't wait to have a room to set up as my workshop.  I work in my lounge, on my kitchen table and I have a tiny, tiny office (about four feet by four feet - just enough for me and the computer!)  I used to have a lovely rented workshop across town ... but that went south with the husband!!  bear_tongue

Board footer