Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

myheart2.JPGmyheart1.JPGmyheart.JPG bear_wub  Aleta is the sweetest thing!  bear_wub

I had a lovely gift in the post today, a card from Aleta and a very very beautiful hand made heart.

Aleta was just letting me know that she was thinking of me after losing one of my cats last week - what a truly kind thing to do don't you think?

The photos don't do justice to the lovely work and colouring of the heart but it is gorgeous.

I shall frame the heart with a photograph of my poor old pussy cat

I can only say Thank You Aleta - it means a great deal to me that you are thinking of me

think i'm gonna cry so i'm off!

Penny  bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

How awesome Penny! Aleta is a Gem for which we all are so grateful to know!

Many Hugs Louise

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Now that is truly sweet...  bear_cry I'm so sorry you've lost your puss cat, though  bear_cry

Deb Upstate New York

Aww ... that is so very thoughtful.  And such a pretty card that has clearly touched your heart!

<Aleta, my cat died too.>

Teasing ... sorry.  That was really low wasn't it?  I'll try to be better.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Ha, Deb.  You're a pistol, woman.

I think Aleta has too much time on her hands to decorate and make pretty, frilly things.

And somehow, also... bears.

I want Aleta's time management skills even more than her studio.  Which, frankly, I also want.  Did I mention I hate Aleta?  In that loving, admiring, hating kind of way.

Aleta... do you have any secrets to share regarding how you schedule your time every day?  I swear, I could use some insider help on this.  My productivity is at an all time low yet I feel I am constantly on the move and pressured, actually doing things.

???

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Alerta: You are so thoughtful.

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

What a beautiful and kind gesture. Aleta truly is a treasure, isn't she?

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

:redface:  :redface:  :redface:  I sent along the cards to Penny because her postings were full of sadness........   

Penny was the first person who ever PM'd me with an encouraging note.  Kind deeds and words of encouragement do not go unnoticed with me.  Penny also makes me giggle.  In my book, giggling is good.  Giggle more.  Worry less.  Be Silly!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

You are the sweetest and kindest Girlfriend, Aleta.
How very thoughtful to cheer up Penny when her Dear old pussycat died. Very pretty card.
We need more folk like you about in the world and it would be a far better place.

Bless & hugs
Carolyn.

bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

You are a kind, warm-hearted lady, Aleta!  Big hugs for YOU!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

What a beautiful card.  Aleta , you are just so talented and do such a beautiful job on all of your creations !
And, I want you to adopt me too.  I love your room.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh my goodness....simply such a kind and and lovely thing to do.   bear_thumb

dilu

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

How sweet!!!!!

Board footer