Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

sonyawedding.jpgCongratulations Sonya to your son and his new wife. I wish them both long life and happiness together. I'm sure you will know by now that we all love pictures, so please when you are ready wedding PICTURES please.

Time endures but cannot fade
                                                      all the memories love has made.
                                                      The world is a beautiful place
                                                      as long as you are by each other's side.
      bear_wub

Hugs Jane  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

bear_wub CONGRATULATIONS SONIA!!!!!  bear_wub

GOOD LUCK TO YOU BOTH - I HOPE YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY TOGETHER FOREVER & EVER  :hug:

Penny  :hug:

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Oh,congratulations and best wishes for a very happy everafter!!  :dance:   :dance:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:  bear_wub   bear_wub

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Congratulations, Sonya -  hope it's the perfect day for your son's wedding and so are all the days to come!

Hugs,

Brenda

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Sonya,
                Congratulations to your Son and his Wife on Their Wedding Day, I hope they  enjoy the Rest of their  Life to-gether.

Hugs Rita xxxx

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hey guys...I think it is Sonya's son who is getting married.  This is what she posted in another thread: (but bless your hearts anyway!!)

Sitting in my motel room in Sacramento..(my son is getting married this weekend) but I want to add my heartfelt congratulations to all of the well deserved nominees. All are wonderful and I wish you all the best of luck in what looks to be one of the most difficult to judge competitions ever.
Hugs
Sonya

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats on your wonderful day.
Best wishes for you both!  :hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Congratulations Sonya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!       bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Ahhh we are an easy bunch!  Someone is getting married, Sonya or her son, and we love weddings!
\
Woohooo!!!

dilu

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_innocent  Congratulations Sonya and hubby!!!!  bear_innocent   May you live happily ever after  bear_wub ...with lots of bears in the picture  bear_smile

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

OK I admit I made a BOO BOO! I have edited the message just under the card above. Duf head here will have to make sure she reads everything twice from now on.  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

SONYA good luck to your son and his new wife, I hope you all had a wonderful day. I'm off to the optitions now!

Hugs Jane   bear_flower

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

That's okay Jane...we still love you. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Jane . . . you remembered it anyway!!  Congrats to your son and his new wife, Sonya - photos????

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations to your Son and his new wife on their Wedding Day, Sonya.
Hope that you all have a fantastic day and best wishes for  a happy life together, for the new couple.

Hugs
Carolyn

bear_wub

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

ROTFLMAO... I am not getting married.. my son is!  (do I look like I have s-t-u-p-i-d on my forehead?) lol
anyway, I will be taking lots of pictures. The wedding is tomorrow at a lodge in the mountains. And snow is expected tonight.. so it ought to be interesting.. Do brown suede boots go with a cream lace dress? lol
Gotta run.. have to go pick my daughter up at the airport. Thanks and pics will be coming
Sonya

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Sonya,

I hope the wedding is wonderful, and the couple has a lifetime of happiness!   bear_wub   Can't wait to hear about it!

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

As promised... pictures! well one at least. Just got home about an hour ago and am heading for bed, but thought I would send a picture of my son Steven and his new wife Kristine. The wedding was beautiful the snow was falling outside and the Lodge was decorated wonderfully
Meet Mr and Mrs Steven Brent Miller

Steve&Kris.jpg

Sonya Shaw

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Oh Sonya, what a wonderful picture. Thank you so much for sharing this with us all. They look a lovely couple, Kiristine looks very beautiful in her wedding gown and Steven is very handsome. Congratulations all round.
Sorry for the mistake about who was getting married, but hey who would have thought you old enough to have a son like Steven!

Hugs Jane  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Sonya,
                What a handsome couple they make, you must be very proud and I,m glad to hear you had a lovely day.  Regards Rita xxxx

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Thanks so much for sharing, Sonya ! They are such a lovely couple !  :hug:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Sonya, what a gorgeous couple!  Glad the wedding wasn't hampered by the weather and everything turned out smashing.  You must be so thrilled for them!  It must be a relief to have it turn out so well.

It's funny how things have a way of working out.  Our daughter had an outdoor wedding at the end of September and in Canada that's really taking a chance, but it turned out to be a beautiful 75 degree day with brilliant sunshine. 

Hugs,

Brenda

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

GREAT looking couple, Sonya . . . and they look VERY happy!

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Thanks all of you! Jane, I just got the giggles when you thought it was me. I couldn't stop laughing. It was like the game we played when we were kids and you had to whisper a secret to someone and they whispered it to someone, and by the time it got all the way around the circle, the secret was not the same as the first one. lol
Hugs
Sonya

Board footer