Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I have been up for a hour with  lavender heatinpads on my lower back and my abdomin I woke up in sever pains Still don't know why but but I am going back upstair to try and get some sleep! Jenn

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Jenn - hope you're feeling better now and if not, er, dare I suggest, call the doctor?

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Call the doctor Jenn - you don't get pain for nothin hon.  bear_wub

Penny  :hug:

Deb Upstate New York
gotobedbears wrote:

Call the doctor Jenn - you don't get pain for nothin hon.

What she said.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Jenn I hope you are OK.   bear_cry  Please call the doctor, never leave these sort of things . Big hugs to you. I hope you soon feel better. Take care.

BIG CUDDLY HUGS Jane  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

I had pain like that once and put heat on it and it turned out to be a hot apendix that almost burst and needed emergency surgery. The next time I had it it was a kidney stone and now a similar problem requires surgery so don't mess around,get it checked. Please take care and see a doctor.Hope you feel better very,very soon!!  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Jen,
As an RN I strongly suggest going to the doctor without delay.  It may be as simple as gas pains or something more serious like appendicitis, or worse  Your body is telling you something is'nt right.

Take care and let us know how you are doing. :hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh my gosh Jenn!  I hope that you've gone to the DR by now... when you feel better please let us know how you are doing!  bear_cry

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Lower back and abdominal pain?  That doesn't sound good.   bear_sad   Go to your doctor PDQ!!!

Sending warm hugs in hopes they help to make you feel better, :hug:
Aleta

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Jen,
As an RN I strongly suggest going to the doctor without delay.  It may be as simple as gas pains or something more serious like appendicitis, or worse  Your body is telling you something is'nt right.

As another RN I began thinking, Miscarraige?  Appendix?  severe gas can cause this, and a simple KUB (which is an xray) and over the counter simethicone can fix it.....BUT
until you know for sure, and because you have never had it before.....

Keep us posted jenn

hugs

dilu

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Like the other gals said, DOCTOR!!   hope you are ok...  :hug:

Anyone heard from Jenn?

I hope she is OK  :pray:   bear_wub

Penny  :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Back and abdominal pains can also be kidney trouble...speaking from experience....

Has anyone heard from Jen???   bear_cry  I'm rather worried....  bear_cry   Fingers crossed it was a bit of tummy flu or simple gas and nothing serious...

Are you there Jen? Are you okay??  If you don't feel better...drag yourself to the ER!

Yeah, i'm STILL worried - can anyone go and knock on her door to check?

Penny  :pray:

bear_cry gosh I hope she's okay....  bear_cry

SPEAK TO US JEN!!!!  Erin, do you know her last name?  I wonder if you can locate her phonenumber via the internet??  I do hope she's okay....

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

I hope you are all right. Please let everyone know

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I found a post of Jenn's that has a link to her family website.  It might provide some info.  http://www.skains.org/  Her last name is Skains and she lives near San Diego.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Jenn... We are really worried about you and hope that you have managed to see a Doctor and they
can find out what is causing the pain.
I hope that you are feeling better.

Big hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Dilu Posts: 8,574

How many of us sent her e-mails....she's gonna be bogged down!  I hope she is ok too, couldn't find any other posts....

dilu

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Whats wrong Jenn look after your self

Hi guys, Please dont worry!  I did call the Dr. he said if I don't feel better tomarrow to come in.

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

Whew!  Definitely a relief to hear from you!   = )  Glad you posted!

*sending hopeful happy thoughts your way*

Amelia

No doubt!!  We were ready to send in the firebrigade to find you!  bear_thumb

Please, if you don't feel better by morning, do go see the doc...  Sending along soothing warm healing thoughts in the shape of a snuggly bear  bear_smile

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh thank goodness Jenn!  I had lost your number and was going to start DIGGING to find it!!  bear_wacko

You guys are so sweet! :hug:   I went to the E.R. laswt night.  Wound up being a very bad bladder infection!  I've never had one that I can remember. but That is what I thought it was.  I am on 3 antibiotics and pain killers.  three over the counter ibproben every four hours.  I am fine though it isn't serious! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  Hugs to all of you!

Board footer