Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Hope you feel better Jenn, glad you called your Dr.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Jenn, you poor thing - I've had plenty of those and I know how awful they can be.   You should start to feel better after a day or two of antiiotics, but make sure you get lots of rest and take it easy until you are completely better because they can really wipe you out for a while.  Sending hugs and cuddles and get well soon.

Hugs,

Brenda

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Thanks  Brenda and Jo Ann! :hug:

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Jenn hope you feel better soon  :hug:

Hugs
Vicki

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

I'm glad that you have found out what was wrong Jenn - at least you're getting treatmant now  bear_thumb

Blimey you had us all worried - we imagined you laying on the floor practically dying!  bear_shocked

I really hope you get better soon Jenn  bear_wub

Penny  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh gosh, Jenn - those things are awful!!  I've had many during my life and they are NOT fun!  So glad you have medication now and are beginning to feel better.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Feel better Jenn, my heart goes out to you with all the pain, glad you will recover soon. Get lots of rest and pampering!!  :hug:   :hug:

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Hope you'll feel better soon!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

OK so the lesson here is that we need to make sure someone posts if we can't.  Jennybean I think someone would have been at your door if we hadn't heard soon.... bear_wub  bear_wub

I hope you are feeling so much better, and send my hugs and love

dilu

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I hope you feel better soon.  Sending many hugs your way.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_cry Bladder infections ARE serious, and extremely painful!!   bear_cry   I'm glad you've gotten yourself to the doc pronto and you're now on meds for it. 

Be sure to follow the antibiotics to the letter.  Also pic yourself up some cranberry or grape juice.  Make sure its the real stuff, not just some flavored sugarwater.   You'll find cranberry especially can get rid of a bladder infection fast. (Don't worry, it won't interfere with the antibiotics or pain meds). They've done all sorts of studies and found that the cranberry 'coats' the outside of the bacteria, making them slippery, and they slip right out of your system.  ...really! 

I've had both kidney and bladder infections since I was 11, and trust me of the two, kidney might be more 'serious', but I'll take it any day over a bladder infection...there are so few things that hurt more! 

:hug:  Sending warm, healing thoughts, and get better soon  :hug:

Erin,  You can always house hunt up here!!  We still need to Meet! :hug:  As far as the other is concerned,  I am relieved that it wasn't serious.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Debbie, I drink nothing but cranberry juices and or cran/mixes and 100% real juice.  It's become such a part of my daily diet I didn't think to mention it.  It really is a good preventitive.  Jenn, if you don't like it, try the health food store - you can buy capsules too. 
                                                        Hugs,

Brenda

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Glad to hear that the Doctor has diagonised what was wrong with you, Jenn.
Scary not knowing and giving yourself a fright.
I hope that you will soon be feeling much better and get lots of rest.

Hugs Carolyn
  bear_flower

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Hi Jenn,
I'm so glad to hear it was anything worse, a bladder infection is bad enough! Hope your feeling better soon. :hug:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Awe Jenn!!! Please take care my Dear!! We love to see your posts!!

Many Hugs Louise

Fell much better today.  Still hurting a bit.

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

I'm glad you are feeling better Jenn.

Give it a few more days on the antibiotics and you'll be swinging from the chandeliers again  bear_thumb

Penny  bear_wub

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh, I hate, hate, HATE those icky UTI's.  They can spring up so suddenly and the pain is just dull and awful and won't go away and man, but does it distract from happy times.  I'm so glad you got some medical attention and are taking medication to cure the problem.  You have my wishes for your speedy recovery!

I am still hgaving sharp and dull pains but as long as I keep up on the ibprobien I'm not too bad   You guys are so sweet! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Jenn,

I'm sorry you're not feeling great yet, but sending many good wishes and bear hugs your way.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   

Hurry up and get better!   bear_original

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

:hug: Awww Jenn!  I'm sorry it still hurts but glad to hear you are on the way to recovery!!

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

bear_flower
Hope u feeling better
Lynette

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:hug: How are you doing this morning sweetie??  :hug:   I'm sorry it still hurts, it will for a few more days til the meds totally kick in.  Just keep taking all your pills, and keep chugging the cranberry juice....the more juice you can get in you, the faster that nasty infection will go away.... 

Sending warm healing thoughts.....  bear_flower and sympathies....

nettie scotland
Website

Hi Jenn
I hope you are feeling better now.I know how painful they can be.I had a bad one when I was pregnant and thought I was in labour!!!Drink lots of water at body temperature that helped me.
Be nice to yourself and get better soon
Diane

Board footer