Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Petelina Natalia Petelina Natalia
Odessa, Ukraine
Website

So preview the online show "Teddy Bear & Friends Picnic" www.TeddiesWorldwide.com has begun!
The online show will be held June 28-30. This online exhibition and sale, where anyone can buy your favorite teddy favorite author immediately by pressing the Paypal and most importantly, in this online exhibition and sale of all teddy will be presented for the first time, have not been previously shown and created exclusively for this show . Therefore collectors have a guarantee that they can buy a really exclusive OOAK!

75 artists from around the world will participate in this show.

See one bear from each master can by going to the home page and clicking the show www.TeddiesWorldwide.com CLICK HERE!

You can vote by clicking on the name of the Master liked the bear (if you click on the photo of the bear rise to consider), you can vote on 5 categories:

MINIATURE: Best Bears
MINIATURE: Best Animal
FULL-SAZE: Best Bear
FULL SAZE: BEST Animal
Best in Show

And I can not imagine a bear at the preview and tell us a little about the new collection. So, if you like my Amadeus, I hope that I can count on your vote.

%D0%94%D0%BB%D1%8F+%D1%88%D0%BE%D1%83+2+2.jpg

I continue to work in the style of "realistic bear" and although Amadeus fancy bear, but all my teddy new collection will be created on the new patterns.
When I write that "For me, these bears are not toys, I believe every one of them alive!" - It's not just words, it's true. In the new collection, I tried to correct the error in the design that were made earlier and make a living teddy. I used a completely new principle of combining the head, neck and body, even though I left a skeleton with which Teddy can take various postures and movements of the head to do as a living. Also, it is important to me that teddy could sit to stand upright and horizontal stand-4 ex paws as it may make animals and thus would be harmonious in any position. I must say that it is difficult and I'm still working on it.
I was also worried about the nose, I would like to nose was as real. The nose is made of polymer clay does not suit me, because it is solid as a rock, and the noses of the animals are not solid. Touch the nose of your cat or dog and see it. In this respect, stitched nose is closer to the natural, but it is not suitable for all styles. So, I started to make their noses out of the skin and I'm still experimenting.
In this collection I have used a lot of different materials and different techniques, I allowed myself to explore, take risks and experiment. So, I am waiting for you on June 28-30, my teddy deserve to have a look at you!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

He is wonderful, Natalia!!  bear_wub

Odessa, Ukraine
Website

Thank you, Peter, I'm glad that you liked. bear_flower  bear_rolleyes

Betty betty-ours
moulineaux normandie
Website

He is really very beautiful!! bear_wub  bear_wub
Love him
Hugs
Betty

Odessa, Ukraine
Website

Thank you, it is really unusual and bear with a big heart  bear_wub  bear_flower

customteddys Custom Teddys
Juneau, Alaska

Yes, I can feel his heart  bear_wub  bear_wub Beautiful!

Odessa, Ukraine
Website

Thank you, nice to meet you here, I'm always glad to meet new friends  bear_flower

Board footer