Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

threadteds Banner Sponsor

Vote now in URSA 2013!! These are my entries in catagory 1 and 3 in URSA 2013: Knit-Teds

1373356425_threadteds-teddy.jpg 1373356447_threadteds-knitted.jpg
Voting in Round 1 determines the top winners in each category.
http://www.bearsandbuds.com/URSA-2013/U … gazine.asp

If you like to go directly to Category 1 because you know about the voting procedure, here is the link:
http://cyberdendesigns.com/URSA-2013/Ca … gazine.htm

You don`t have to vote all at one time. The computer will keep track of which categories you voted previously.
To make it easy, cast your vote AND then NOT close the voting page window as it takes you back to the beginning, but instead use the tab open-links or arrows-back to the category page.
Use the "Next Category" arrow at the bottom of each page to advance. There are 17 categories to vote, one vote in each category.

There are so many wonderful entries, it is worth to visit and please don`t forget to vote!!

Thank you so much and good luck to everyone who entered!!!

Berta

Miser Miser Bears

There are *so* many fantastic bears, most of the time i couldnt choose a favorite! Well done to everyone who entered, what fantastic work!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Whew - that was hard!

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

I totally agree bear_happy  In a few categories I could really vote for almost each one in that category.

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Good luck!  I voted yesterday, but the quality of all the entries is very high, so it was a difficult choice.  bear_thumb

threadteds ThReAdTeDs®
Website

Thanks Peter!!  bear_original

Board footer