Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Daphne I can't wait to see the finished bunnies, are you allowed to share pictures?
What an awesome thing to be part of, good luck with it all.

Hugs Jane  bear_thumb

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

My mantra is "This too shall pass!"

I'm working on bunny 2... who is acutally going quite well compared to the first one.
Bunny 1 still needs finishing touches (haven't finished all those paw pads yet and I keep forgetting whiskers! First they wanted them, then they didn't, now the do... :doh:  )

I will share pictures once they are off in the mail tomorrow afternoon. Haven't been told I can't. :)

My hubby has been so sweet and encouraging. And my dad.... I emailed a picture of Bunny 1 not quite finished and he forwarded it off to half my family and a few non-relatives!!!!! He's so proud!!! Silly guy! I love him to pieces.

You WILL see pictures... I'm sorry it's taken so long.. really... 2 1/2 weeks since the first contact from the prop master and I've got both just about done... that's record time for me!!!!!!! Never mind all the hic cups along the way!

Thanks for standing by me everyone and encouraging me. I'm going to want the brutal and honest truth when I post pictures... You know how I feel about that!! So be prepared to say what you REALLY think!!

:hugs:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  Pressure, smessure--You're the ARTIST, Daphne luv. Do your thing and everything will be fine.

Who wants to cuddle a non-bunny anyway?

And who wrote the . . . book? screenplay?

Be proud and excited, but do the bunnies your way and you can't go wrong. bear_flower

Eileen

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

OOH Will your name be in the credits of the movie??? So we can point and say I knew her when???? bear_grin  bear_grin
This sounds so exciting for you, nerve wracking too!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Yeah, Daphne!  Off in the mail tomorrow.  Can't wait to see pics.   bear_original

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Daphne!!!  Your bunny will be the main star!!!  My gosh that is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:  :clap:  :dance:   But I can totally imagine the pressure...ughh...lol, insulin drip sounds cool, hehe, can I join ya on all that chocolate ;)
can't wait to see those pictures!  I'm sure your dad is a good judge of bear excellence and thats why he is so proud  bear_wub
love ya
sarah

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Daphne as stressful as this had been, you must  be bubbling over with excitement at the same time.  What a thrill to be making the Star of the movie.  I am dying to see the pictures !!!

Board footer