Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I have just checked out the 'User Photos' and found a few new pictures of some of our new members. Great to see you all! It is a shame that one or two of the pictures are so small that we can't see the faces properly.

Any one else that hasn't posted their pictures...well it would be good to see you as it is always nice to put a face to the person posting a  message.  bear_thumb

Hugs Jane  bear_flower

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

You're right! They are some new faces!

All people who have not put pictures yet should do it!!!! and don't be shy, please!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Lisa, you can click on the user name and get the whole profile with names, map, avatar and personal picture. Neat! :dance:

:hug:

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

hmmmm ok...I just added my pic to the User Photos bear_happy

lbbears Wind Lake. Wisconsin

I would post a pic, however, I do not want to scar eveyone  bear_wacko
Laurie

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Oh Laurie, please DO post your pic!  My in-laws keep a picture of me in their basement to keep the rats out....  bear_grin  bear_wacko

Kimberly W.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Charlotte nice to meet you and have a face to put to the name. Cute doggie friend...what's her/ his name?

Lauirie
, if I can put my ugly mug up on the Users Photo area I'm sure you can. Come on my friend lets see you there in all your glory!

AND ALL YOU OTHER FOLKS WHO HAVE YET TO POST YOUR PICTURE

Hugs Jane.

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

I need to get a face lift and a moustache wax before I post mine......(it's the only thing not to get waxed since I discovered  nose waxing!!)

No...I need to get apicture...I don't have that's not 5 years old!!!!!!!

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Jane you are the push I needed. I HATE  bear_angry  having my photo taken, always have done. Anyways I have just taken one myself, so there you go.!  bear_grin

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Jenny you crack me up...watch out I'll have my camera with me on Sunday.

Hugs Jane.  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Amanda I've just checked you out, you've no reason to hide. You have a lovely face, cute like your bears.

Hugs Jane   bear_flower

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Jane,
My dog's name is Zeus...she is pyranese/shepard mix..lol I know...isn't that a "he" name...not a "she" name...Well she was pretty furry & tiny when we got her & I didn't check to see which she was until she was already named... :redface:

It's really fun getting to put names with faces here...so even though I too hate having my picture taken...I figure if you all can do it...so should I...

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Thanks for all these new pictures! but some are still missing  bear_angry come on, girls and guys! We need to picture you! do you really want us to think you look like your avatar???? that is the pic that comes to my mind each time I talk to people from whom I never saw pictures...  bear_tongue

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Here's a thought for you beary bashful bearing peoples:

Many COLLECTORS want to know what the bear maker looks like, they want to get a feel for the person who created the bear they are thinking of adopting.....so......why let your potential sale go to a TT sister or brother if that postential collector really liked you bear better?   bear_cry

And all it would have taken was a simple little picture.....OF YOU...... bear_flower

dilu

Board footer