Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Hi Daphne!

Been thinking of ya and hope all is working out.  I was just reading some posts and saw you changed your avatar  bear_grin   Is that how you're feeling at the moment?   :hug:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Ha! Thanks Laura!
Yes, it is!
But now I'm also jumping for joy as the bunnies are officially on their way to Canada to the Prop Master!!! YIPPEE!!!! As I was driving home from Fed Ex I realized one was supposed to have whiskers and I still forgot to put them on!  :doh:  Spent half an hour hunting for fishing line in the cellar this morning too. Oh well!

So, I suppose it's time to change my avatar to something a bit more pretty and professional.......... tomorrow..... I need a very looooooong nap!!!

Nicholasville, KY
Website

Daphne wrote:

.....But now I'm also jumping for joy as the bunnies are officially on their way to Canada to the Prop Master!!! YIPPEE!!!! As I was driving home from Fed Ex I realized one was supposed to have whiskers and I still forgot to put them on!  :doh:

Oh HURRAY Daphne!!!   :clap:   And I bet I would have done the same thing... forget whiskers LOL!  Watch and see they end up liking the whiskerless one best LOL!

Happy napping  :hug:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I think I missed Daphne's avatar.  I see the black bear in it.  Is it supposed to be something different? 

Daphne, glad your bunnies are on their way.   Can't wait to see pics.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Chrissie... right now there is a black and white cartoon drawing of a freaky bunny!
Maybe you need to refresh? Sign out and sign back in? Delete cookies?
I don't know.....

QUY?????????

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Daphne,

Yes, I thought I was going mad as I do not see your new Avatar, as Chrissie has just mentioned.
Glad the little bunnies got away - we are all looking forward to seeing them.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Website

Daphne, I refreshed but still don't see it.  Maybe I'll try to sign in and out.  But I have to go find my password.  Don't change it til I see it please!   bear_original

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

are you on teddy-talk.com???

Website

Kim, yes, I'm on teddy-talk.com.  I just checked.  I'm don't know why I can't see them. 

I signed back in and out and still can't see it.  I don't think the bunnies like me.  bear_cry

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Hmmm... I have no ideas then... if you cleared your cookies and you are on teddy-talk.com... I am out of ideas.... Quy, come out come out wherever you are!  bear_happy

Website

Kim, I don't know if I've cleared my cookies.  Is that when you sign in and out?  I like to eat cookies sometimes - does that count?

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LMAO ... go on your desktop and right click on your Internet Explorer, to properties and then to temporary internet files... Keep in mind though, if you log on and just use your down arrow on your address bar, those cookies will not be there anymore... hope you understand what I mean...

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Quy Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

The old avatar is in your cache. To clear your cache, press the Shift key while clicking the Refresh button.

Website

I see the bunny!!!!!!  Yeah!   Thanks for your help!!   :dance:   Now I can laugh with everyone else!   bear_grin

Kim, thanks for trying to help me and think of different things. 

Quy, I seriously don't think you ever sleep!  How do you do so much?!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Quy you are clever!!!  I wouldn't have known to do that  bear_wacko

Daphne how  :dance:  :dance:  :clap: WONDERFUL!!! :clap:  :dance:  :dance:

I'll bet you are sooooooooo happy to have those two buns on their merry way  :dance:   Enjoy your long nap tomorrow...heaven's knows you earned it!   bear_happy

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I don't think Quy is human... or if he is he has super natural powers! How did he know just now that we needed his help? Perhaps his computer his a siren on it that goes off everytime someone on TT types his name?????
Quy!
Quy!
Quy!

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Alright Daphne...how many new pictures are you going to post of yourself today?  I scrolled over your avatar earlier and there was a picture of you with longer hair...now shorter hair again.   

And...why hasn't Shelli removed that double chin from MY photo yet?   bear_tongue

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Daphne that's mean, the poor guy's gotta sleep sometime!!!  bear_laugh  bear_grin

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh, I'm just having fun!
The long hair was 5 years ago. I'm trying to grow it out again! UGH!
The current picture is very current.... taken today!!!
A friend did a photo shoot of me and the bunnies before I mailed them off.
It was hard to smile as her 4 mo. old is sick and spent the whole time crying and hic-cupping. Poor little guy.
But some of the pics came out good.
Off to edit some bunny pics to post for you all!

Shantell..... your double chin is no worse than mine!!!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Woohoo, Daphne . . . gorgeous photo there!  Bunny photos next!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

you got 'em!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Thanks for that Quy, I had thought that Lauralynn had gone potty bear_grin

MATILDA bear_thumb   PS: great new bear Daphne bear_thumb

Nicholasville, KY
Website

matilda wrote: