Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

OK...ok I got brave & posted a picture of me...and now every time I happen to roll over my avatar with my mouse...I am getting another kiss from my sweet dog...but what's up with that...it's a bit scary...lol who has been playing? All the avatars change to Pictures of the real person...if they have posted a picture!!!!akkkkkkk...can we take back our real pictures?????
lol...hmmm you think we will get used to this new feature????

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Charolotte! You are beautiful girl!! What are you talking about? We all hate our own pictures and you look as lovely in yours as your beautiful creations!!!

Many Hugs Louise

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I agree with Louise Charlotte. I love the picture of you with your cute dog. It would be great to see your face more though.

Hugs Jane  bear_flower

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Charlotte!!! Licky Lickies!!!hahahahah Cute human you have dog.hahahahahahah

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Oooh, don't take the piccies away - it's fun to see who's chatting!!!

Deb Upstate New York

Ooohhh Matilda ... I LOVE that new avatar!  When I visit Marion, maybe that little platty will ... poof ... disappear!  :twisted:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  Charlotte, you look great! I've got to get myself photo'd. It's such fun to see faces . . . human and dog, that is.

Eileen

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Awww thanks everyone!!! I will leave my pic here...and I will try to get one that shows more of my face sometime. lol It was just such a shock to see my avatar change into me & my dog...then I realized lots of others did that too... It still suprises me every time it happens though.

Board footer