Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Hi Everyone,
I'm so happy to announce my all new website is finally complete. I'm still working on a few little problems with the links, but if you would like me to add your site let me know & I'll get it listed shortly. Here's the link if you would like to take a peek.  ~ Sandy   bear_original

www.lovebudbears.com

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Sandy, I love it! :clap:  :hug:

I like the style, and of course your bears!!  bear_wub  bear_thumb

Lovely picture of you and your bear!  :hug:  :clap: You are beautiful!
Julia.  :hug:  bear_wub  bear_flower

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Maroon-BEARS-PBB-horizontal-banner-large-352x124-copy.jpg88x31Maroon-BEARS-PBB-horiz.jpgSandy, your site looks really great!  It's clean and easy to navigate, and very pretty, without being too frilly.  I think the little animated hearts are a very nice touch, and I don't even usually like animations on websites!  But your little blue dancing hearts are very subtle; sweet and pretty!

I'd love to swap links with you but just did an update and won't do a new one for a few weeks at least.  I'll put your site up next time I get current!  Here's my banner if you're interested in a swap:

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Your site looks great, Sandy. Clean and sharp, a great showcase for your bears. By the way, I love little Silly Willy. He's adorable.

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Great site Sandy!

Nice and clear.  I'll add you on to my site - my links are desparately in need of an update so I shall be doing it sometime soon.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Sandy,
     I really like your new website - it's very clear and clean and easy to use.  I get frustrated when they have too many bells and whistles LOL!  Your bears are really sweet, and I love your wee avatar ted.  Job well done.

Hugs,

Brenda

newbearland Christchurch, New Zealand

Great job with the website Sandy - it's perfect...quick to load, great design and absolutely gorgeous bears.

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

The new site is really great Sandy - it's so nice to navigate around.

Did you build it yourself? Well Done if you did. I especially like the animated hearts around the 'LoveBud' banner. How'd you do that???????

Congrats on doing such a good job  bear_thumb

Penny  bear_wub

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Lovely Sandy  bear_thumb  Your bears are displayed beautifully and I LOVE your banner with the hearts!  How adorable!!
xo Sarah

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Hi,
Thanks for the comments on my website. I'm very happy with the way it turned out. I totally drove my wed designer (Jen) crazy but after we got on the same page it came together just the way I wanted. I knew the colors I wanted & that I wanted a simple look but with just a touch of a little something extra. So we added the hearts- I have no idea how they work, Jen is the brains behind them. My Logo, & links (Teddy Talk avatars) & most of the colors were actually designed from our beloved Shelli. I absolutely love her work & think it give the perfect feeling behind my bears. So of course I add them all in the site.  -- Now that it's all done I can spend my time working on some new bears.  ~ Sandy

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Enjoyed touring your site, Sandy . . . nice bears!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Your website looks lovely!!!!!  :hug:

Board footer