Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

clare14 Country Bears
England

While looking through all the absolutely AMAZING work in the showcase and bears for sale section, I just wondered what your favourite own created bear was to date??   Does that make sense??  Your most favourite bear that you have made, oh you know what I mean.......   bear_laugh  bear_grin

Oh and PICTURES would be wonderful!!!

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

My favorite has to be general Nathaniel Greene. He was sssssooooooo good to me with a win at the San Diego Show, The JeJu Teddy Bear Museum Award, a Golden Teddy nomination, A TOBY Industry Choice aWARD AND A toby pUBLIC cHOICE aWARD FOR 2004.

generalnathanielgreene2.jpg

Sonya

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh Sonya! I am so impressed! What a gorgeous and beautiful creation. Your bears are outstanding!

Many Hugs Louise

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Aw thank you Louise! That means a lot to me!
Hugs
Sonya

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Zowie, Sonya!  That's a lot of awards!  He's so handsome though, I'm not surprised.   bear_wub

As for me......no all time favorite.  The last one I finish is always my favorite until the next one is finished.  I do have to say though that I really, really love my new little Easter bunnies.....there again....they're the last things I've finished!

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Tofield Alberta Canada

Well I must say my favorite bear that we have made is TANNI. His face spoke to me when he was born and I hesitated selling him but I am not in this business to keep them so... he is gone.

Many Hugs Louise

0a1tani3.jpg 

0a1tani4.jpg

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

PIROUETTE-for-web.jpgMy favorite to date is PIROUETTE.  She's just incredibly soft and has such a pretty face (to me, anyway; you can't really appreciate her sweet and silly expression unless you see her in the flesh.)   Her muzzle turned out very nicely; even and dense and symmetrical.  I also worked myself nearly to death doing and re-doing her custom costume from scratch and without a pattern or any idea how to make a tutu other than clues from the research I did on the web.  She didn't get any kind of "official" recognition from the contests this year (I entered her in both) but I'm keeping her anyway... something I rarely do.

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

My Fav bear is a teeny 6" bear called Sparrow. He is all scrawny and neglected looking and has the best face ever!
I was going to sell him but could'nt, he now sits with me when i'm sewing and inspires me to produce bears with faces that have character.

I must take better pics of him than this, i've had him for 2 years now and these photo's are old - BC light tent and lighting ha ha

Here he is, my Sparrow  bear_wub

sparrowsmall.JPG

PenPen  :hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

paige.jpgsnowflake.jpgconfetti.jpgI have three that I miss... Confetti, Snowflake and Paige...  bear_cry

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

AMORE-2.jpgYour bear are no wonder why is your fav.. :hug:  Such a talented creations!

I'm with Aleta. I love the best my latest creation.. For now, it's my new Amore-anime.. bear_wub

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

avatar1.JPGcocosm.JPGMy Favorite bears so far are:
Cocoa, a Little Christmas sweetie
and
Gus and Comet his wonder horse

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

montypostweb.jpgkangarooandjoeyfullshothydrangeas8.jpgI shouldnt have favourites but I do. They are pretty much equal in my eyes though

Wanda, Monty, and Plat.E.Pus(avatar) It was hard parting with all of them. bear_cry

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

princess.jpghmmm I feel mean picking a favourite  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

I have a very special soft spot for my princess and the pea bear - this bear was imagined in my head for two years before she became reality - I even had the bed and the fabrics for almost a year before she was made - good things take time  bear_whistle   Happily, she turned out pretty much as I imagined!

Tofield Alberta Canada

It is not very hard to tell that we all put our hearts and souls into these little guys! I think there is a little part of us in our creations and they were created with love. Great bears girls!

Many Hugs Louise

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooh they are all totally gorgeous everyone, and I can completly see how everyone picked their bears!

For me, it's two that stands out - Bjorn:
bjornphoto2.jpg
He was the first bear I sold, and his new mum is a great internet friend, but he is also one of the cutest bears I've made I think (and I made him so early in my bear making days!)

My other fav is Toby - my avatar bear!  They are my top two, but I have other favs also, but too many to list here!

Danni

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Rose-marie.jpgOh . Look all the gorgeous bears !!  :clap:
Clever Clever !  bear_wub 

My first love is Rose-Marie and she is
still at my home.  bear_tongue

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

So Clare, how about yours ?
Photo please !  :pray:

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

aww Marie, I love your Rose Marie!  I love all of them!
Sonya

nettie scotland
Website

dum-2.jpgbrown-2.jpgDSCF0001.JPGI can see why you love the bears listed.I have favourites in three types.
Gladys is my favourite thee inch mini.
Boris is my favourite ten inch hairy bear and Dumfries my favourite ten inch vintage bear.
Luckily Marion had Dumfries so he has sort of stayed in the family!!!
The other two are away far away........
Diane xxx

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

bear-dress-ebay-043.jpgWhat a lot of amazing teddys i loved then all you girl have so much talent i think my favourite bear is this one

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Marie, I love Rose-Marie  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

fb11.jpgOh what sweet bears!
I have not made very many but my favorite so far was Blossom!  bear_original

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

I think my favorite is my first 6'' bear but I can't show you for the moment as I'm waiting for the 5th March :). Luckily, as Dumfries, he will "sort of stay in the family" ;). My second favorite is Sirius, my Avatar bear. But beside my wild red ones,  I tend to prefer my latest bear... :)

Diane : Boris is absolutely marvellous ! I'm in love !

To all : such a fabulous bunch of bears ! I can see why they are your favorites !

Hugs,
Marion

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

BEAR-IN-TREE-1.JPGI love your photos!  No wonder they are all your favorites.

So far, I have a few favorites.  At this very moment the three pictured having fun in the oak tree in our front yard. bear_wub

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

berkley722-copy-3.jpgbettina-bunny-copy72.jpgThis was Berkley...who was the first time I did a 'chubby cheeked' bear..I loved him!!

And this is Bettina a funny little bunny I have a soft-spot for....

It's hard to say because in their own way I love them all.

Board footer