Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Fred.jpgYesterday while trying to be a computer fundi  this arrived in my mail.
Fred and Francine are dear friends of mine who went to live in new Zealand many years ago.  The name" Fred-i-Bears" came about because of Fred- a long story. Vicky their daughter got married last Saturday up North in new Zealand, and this picture was taken at viky's hen party.
I can just imagine the laughs the men created, dressed as ballerina's. Vicly danced for the NZ Royal Ballet and has her own dance studio.
Fred is on the LHS

Just look at those hairy [INVALID] legs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good laugh

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

What a great sense of humour they have!!
bear_grin   bear_laugh   bear_grin

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh
That's soooo funny!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Wonderful!! What great sports these men are . . . and what legs!

Eileen

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Well, a picture is worth a thousand words....that is priceless!  Tooooo funny!  What a hoot. bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_wub  bear_wub

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh
Oh, how funny!  What a riot!!

Tracy

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

me cracking up here ........ bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin that is too funny!!!
but now I need a mind machine to strip that image out of my head.......  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Thanks for the laugh.

Hugs Kassity

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh   Well I think they're doing a darned good job of striking a pose!!!  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh   There's a wedding memory that'll stay for life  bear_tongue

Board footer