Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Glacierbaybears Glacier Bay Bears
Japan

cloe4.jpgHello, I am new to teddy-talk, but I had to post my new design for my mini bear she is named Reilly  and is 3.5 inches seated designed bear. if she could stand she would be 4.75 inches. made from medium pile pale green upholstery velvet. with hand painted green eyes, and needle sculpted face and paws. I have her posted on ebay. bear_whistle  can you all tell me honestly want you think of her.thanks and have a great day.  bear_grin

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Awwww, Jamie that is an adorable bear. I love her innocent face and the cute tootsies. :clap:  :clap:
Welcome to TT!  :hug:

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Jamie, I think she is fantastic. Her face is really pretty and little feet are so cute. Hope we'll see some more from you!

nettie scotland
Website

You have achieved your own look which is very hard to do.I think she is very cute and looks well made.
Diane xxx

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What I think is that she is wonderful and full of personality!  Welcome to Teddy Talk, Jamie . . . so glad you joined us!  Look forward to seeing more of your work!

Japan

thank you gal's for all your kind words. :hug:  I am working on another one in this style. I will post pic's when it's done.  bear_original

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

So feminine and pretty!   bear_wub

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

She does look very feminine, they eyes just speak volumes.
Well done.

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I love the limbs, they really flow. The toes are spot on and a great body shape. Well done. Welcome from an 'accidental' miniature maker. I made one and I was addicted! bear_thumb

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Hi Jamie, welcome to Teddy Talk! Your little bear is adorable!!!! She is a very girly, little girl. I love the pink flowers with the soft green fabric that you have used.

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Welcome to teddy talk Jamie, your little bear is just wonderful and i love her feet  bear_wub

Hugs
Vicki

Japan

thanks gals,  :hug: I am glad to get another females opinion on my bear. I have 2 teenage sons, and my hubby. and my daughter and I are out numbered. so when I ask my sons and hubby " what do you think " I get a shrung and a it's o.k. mom. bear_wacko  My daughter always loves my bears so much so she tries to steal them.  bear_shocked Yes, Amanda, you are right, I made one mini and I've been hooked ever since. and thank you gals, for saying it looks feminine. because when I make regular size bears the always look like boys to me.

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Jamie, She is wonderful!  Welcome to Teddy Talk!  I'm Jenn.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Wow, what a sweetie pie this little one is!  She is wondrful....love her

welcome to TT by the way.  You are off to the best possible start here by sharing pictures....we live for pictures.....

ouch!  Just got kicked by a golly, who wants you to know we really live for chocolate!  sheesh...what are ya going to do?

dilu

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Welcome Jamie  :hug:   Little Reilly is so sweet bear_original  You've done a lovely job and I love the pretty flowers in her ears  bear_wub
xo Sarah

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Welcome Jamie, Rielly is wonderful ..looking forward to seeing more of your work

Board footer