Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Dospin-4-TT.jpgDospin-2-TT.jpgDospin-7-TT.jpgDospinTT.jpgHello, I know it's been a while since I've posted my work on here. Even my avator has always been the same.
But I do make bears! I promise LOL

This is is Dobsin. My own pattern, and I was trying something new with his eyes. WHat do you think?

This bear was supposed to be my swap bear from our 1st swap, but my partner is no longer around. I think I just may try and sell this one on ebay. Its been so long since I've sold anything there.

Anyway, honest comments/suggestions are always appreciated. I'm just on this kick with colorfull bears, and I know most people aren't crazy about them, but I gotta make, what I gotta make...

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I REALLY LIKE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Well it is about time Sweetie! What a lovely wee little bear!! I love the colors and that face is adorable!!

Many Hugs Louise

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a winsome little bear, Heather . . . great personality in that face!

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Heather

What a lovely bear -  I like coloured bears too and I think your color combo is really pretty.   bear_original

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Cool bear Heather!  Very lovely!  I have been wondering hwat you have been up to, and why we never see any new bears (well not often) from you!

I think the bear is gorgeous.  I am with you - you gotta make what you love!

Danni

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

what a sweet little bear worth waiting for Heather

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

What a cutie, Heather!  I love his darling face.  Nice job! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

zemeski Posts: 434

1teddies2.jpgHeather -
  I love him!! Dobsin is so cute!! I love the colors you put together to make him.

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Love him and love the eyes. Have to learn how to make them. bear_wub

Marion

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Thanks guys, I REALLY needed some of that warm fuzzy feeling today. bear_wub  bear_wub

I'm so glad you guys liked his color combo. I was a little worried.

ANd I promise to show more work, more often.

You guys are the best!

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Hi Heather, I think you've done a wonderful job on Dobsin...you sure you don't make bears too often bear_happy  I love the eyes and feet and the colours  bear_wub
xo sarah

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

It's wonderful to see a new bear from you , Heather. I always love seeing your avatar bear and I think you did a terrific job on Dobsin.The color combination is very soft an appealing and the eyes stand out very realistically. Nice to see your work  :hug:   :hug:   bear_wub

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Thank you Sarah! Yes, I make bears every now and then...............LOL

Shari, you are too sweet for words. Thanks for that. Sometimes you just need to hear your bears are okay.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Very cute Bear, Heather. I love the colour combination.

Hugs
Carolyn

lbbears Wind Lake. Wisconsin

He is super, I love the colors you used.  His face is so sweet looking, the last picture makes you want to reach into the computer and give him a big hug bear_wub
:hug:
Laurie

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Heather... he's wonderful!!!!! Is that a vial of fairy dust hung round his little neck?  Anyway... it IS lovely to see you showing some bears!  I LOVE colorful bears!!!!!!!!  I think you just might be surprized... I hear from quite a few people who ONLY collect colorful teds!

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Board footer