Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I mailed a package from Oregon to PA on Jan 17th.....Just got a message from Kimmy that the package finally got there.....on March 2nd.

I think the problem stems from putting little gollies and teddies together in a box and shipping them off on their first big adventure-`                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

And no I do not blame the US Postal Service

Nor do I blame the poor little Teddy Bear

Nope.....I know right where the blame goes!

You watch out for the gollies;

even the cute little girls have more mischief in them

than a room full of monkeys.......

Kimmy, check those two out....

look for sand in the box?

exotic flowers?

perhaps little paper umbrellas?

I think they took the Barbados or the Virgin Island route.........

dilu

PS  i would suggest no chocolate for at least 24 hours.....

bear_tongue

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Hi Dilu,
I want my own Gollie or two, they sound like so much fun. Your post made me smile for the first time in a while. I'll check your site to see if any trouble makers are looking for a new home.~  sandy    bear_grin

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LOL... I think it smelled like booze in their little travel box... and there were the remnants of coconuts!  Bad golly, bad golly!  bear_laugh

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

2.jpgone.jpgI think I will have to keep Lavendar Lucy and her pal (the purple ones)... the other two will be returning to dilu I would like to keep them all but I think I should share with some of you gals... hopefully they will make it!

I hope you dont mind me posting pics, Dilly, I wanted to show the culprits!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

What must you think of me?!?!?!   

Booze.......I have tried and tried..... bear_cry

what's a mom to do..... bear_cry  bear_cry

30 years from now the psychiatrist will tell them it was all my fault.... bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

Its always the mother's fault..... bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

time for schnaps and tea! bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Sandy
I haven't been able to get inot my web site in a while.....2 email changes and a new computer....things are as wee bit confused....e-mail me we can work something out that will be fair to both..,..

sigh

and the winner for worst gollymom of the year goes to the Queen of Gollydingbats  bear_grin

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Those gollies are trouble! LOL  Dont worry, Dilu, I sat them next to Miss Magnolia - she said she will put them in line LOL  g040.gif

Board footer