Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Dilu Posts: 8,574

DSC01726-2.JPGDSC01727-2.JPGDSC01722-2.JPGHere's my second card....

Where are you guys?????

We could have so much fun playing.......

Hello?

bear_tongue

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Awwwhhhh... Dilu, you've given me a smile and a laugh with this adorable golly  bear_laugh   Who couldn't smile at her irrisistable grin?  bear_grin

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Dilu! You have done a wonderful job! Brought a big sunny smile to my face as you always do because you are such a sweet and lovely person!!!

many Hugs Louise

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Uh-oh!   bear_shocked Another sweetie pie listed on Bid4Bears.   bear_original Now you're going to make me choose aren't you?    bear_angry

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Awww honey, i remember feeling that way too.....hang in there....

dilu

ps thank you everyone...

dilu

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Another wonderful card Dilu - love the bright sunshiney yellow!

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Your cards are by far the most creative that I have seen!!!!I am always impressed by you.  bear_flower
HUgs, Kathy

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Wow, Dilu!

That little bit of sunshine would light the whole bloody gloomy freezing North!! bear_wub

Eileen

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

I have just seen your sunny golly just what I neede the boat is frozen sollid in the canal and we have had heavey snow on top Your little ray of sunshine really made me smile  bear_grin

Ahh Estelle, I'm sorry your are litterly frozen in....And I'm glad she made you guys smile....thank you.....now think how much smiling you guys could do if you were making your own fast and fun cards.....

not a titch of digital here- just needle and thread and fabric and glue....that means anyone who makes a teddybear can make a card.....

I have so many ideas......

its addictive.......

take the free class at e-bearz......info coming soon.......all are welcome....only criteria is a love for all things mohair  bear_original

Let me guess, no one here loves mohair...HA! bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

ler's face it, EVERONE HERE IS ADDICTED TO MOHAIR

hugs

dilu

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Cute, cute, Dilu!!!  What a knack you have for these ATCs!!!  I want one, too!

Hey guys, there are new cards over at Nancys B4B.....you should see some of the great cards that so many of our TT buddies and others are coming up with.  WE DON"T NEED a computer.....or fancy digital to have fun!  i really invite you guys to try it.  Its a way of using up your scraps and resting your poor brains after getting a big job done!

I love Teddy Talk so much and now we have B4B as and adjunct to our teddy loves and lives....wow! 

Tell me, does life get any better?

Thank you.....you know who you are..... bear_flower

dilu

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Dilu, I popped into Ebearz the other day and it said the course wasnt yet available. Is that correct?
Because I would love to do cards to send  out with my Critters.  And because I wish to make proper use of my time these days, feel that a course first would be better for me.
Sometimes you can do tooo much learning from mistakes. hahahahahahah

Your sunshine girl is so bright and happy. She certainly puts a smile on our dials. bear_flower

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Hi Dilu,  bear_flower
I see you've been playing on Bid4Bears!  Me too.   bear_original   What a great avenue, not only for selling/trading ATC's but other supplies, bears and dolls.  I thought I would give it a try and I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised with the outcome so far.  Might I suggest to those of you perhaps on the fence about it, that you give it a try.  Also, send along a note to your collectors that you're using Bid4Bears.  The more collectors we get visiting the higher volume of sales for everyone, at a price far less than listing on eBay.  Food for thought.   bear_original

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Matilda said;

Sometimes you can do tooo much learning from mistakes. hahahahahahah

too cute Matilda....I know exactly what you mean!   :redface:  :redface:

You are correct, the class isn't up yet, but did you mosey on over to Bid 4 Bears and see what our pals are coming up with?  Some of these gals are too good....They come up with ideas that completely elude me....sigh

And they do it all in a space the size of a playing card!  Really got some talent out there...

I'll keep you posted as to when the class is up and running....

hugs

bear_wacko

dilu

Some might say I'm a bit biased, (And they wouldbe right) but i feel with TT and Nancys who could ask for anything more?!

dilu

lbbears Wind Lake. Wisconsin

she is really a sweetie.  I love her cute little face  :clap:  :clap:
:hug:
Laurie

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Truffle-ATC.jpgLuvie-ATC.jpgBlossom-ATC.jpgCome on gals, give it a try. You can do it , really you can !! It is really fun once you start and you don't need computer skills.  Here are some samples of my latest cards.

yayyyyy  Tammy!!!

Look at what Tammy has done everyone!  So cute, yet, so doable for anyone!

I love what you have shown us,  Tammy  Thank you!

dilu

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Dilu, you're very welcome.  I just want to inspire some others to give it a try. Looking at some that others made certainly got me insipred.  They don't have to be super fancy, just have fun with it ! 

I CHALLENGE all of you who haven't made one yet to mak eeven one and post it here.   :dance:   I think are so much fun to swap or even sell on BId4Bears.

WA

TAMMY!!!! your EASTER BASKET is just toooooooo cute!!!!!

I know what you mean Dilly, Just look at what others are doing and hopefully get inspiration.
WELL, I need a brake, so will go into my workroom and see what happens.

I've also have become a little 'bias'.....TEDDY TALK, EBEARZ, BEARWITCHED.......etc......it feels like home...

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Dilu,

I love your card; it's so cute!  I love sunflowers.   bear_wub

Are the gollies on the cards as naughty as the regular 3-D gollies?   bear_original

You bet Chrissie!  They just can't run around and get in trouble

or dance

or play hide and seek

but they make up for it with their off key singing and yammering about wanting things....like legs and chocolate!

dilu

WA

koalaingumtreeportraitweb.jpgkoalaingumtreewebpost.jpgWell I finally got it finished. Couldnt believe how long I spent on it.
Dont let that scare you folks. It was FUN!. A nice creative break from bears.
I created this from practically from NOTHING. These are scraps that would have been chucked out.
I call my master piece  "Koala in the Gum Tree"  I was up till 12pm last night and got most of it done.

Matilda you are so clever!  This is adorable, and of course we all know the old song-  next you'll have to try a Kukaberra (sp?) in the old gum tree....and some mini gumdrops on it too?

Oh dear....

dilu

Board footer