Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Love your cards, they are wonderful.   I have noticed them on Bid4Bears.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Thank you Jo Ann---lets see yours there too!  it is easy and fun and fast and uses up your scraps.....

dilu

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Kookaburra sitting in the old gum tree, merry merry king of the bush is he. Laugh kookaburra, laugh kookaburra, gay your life must be..............     My budgie sings this song.Its rather cute when he mix's it with 'Waltzing Matilda'    bear_grin

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Matilda

That is simply too cute!  I have a large parrot and her musical tastes are rather bizarre too.

I wanted to tell you guys that I just won two wonderful cards from Miss Sonya, and I couldn't be more pleased.....

Once you start down this path you'll be hooked.

Its a delightful small project when you have finished a big one or are stumped.

I was stumped last week, I was working on an Uncle Sam golly for the most lovely lady in New Zealand.  And I wanted him to have a nice set of 'tails' and i wanted his coat lined....

so I made a couple of cards and let the coat and Sammy percolate in the back of my brain.  Last night, after the brief respite, i finished Sammy's coat.  Now I'll I have left is his belt, and of course waiting for the top hat to arrive from CRs crafts so I can decorate it.

But rather than take those few days off to clean the house....I made cards.....And a couple sold too!

So come on everyone......

dilu

Board footer