Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Hi all it was Padfield bears 1st Birthday on the 20th of May. It has really has been a whirlwind and I can't tell you how great it has been discovering this beary wold. So as part of the celebrations and as a small thank you I am giving away two of my bears with free world wide postage. If your interested just add your name to the bottom of my Birthday give away post on face book  bear_flower
Here is the first bear who has the most beautiful fur.......
Sticky Toffee
Well you might think Sticky Toffee is named after the yummy pudding and yes he certainly is the same gorgeous rich colour, but that is not the reason. He spends an inordinate amount of time looking for food. He has a knack of finding an old toffee covered in fluff that has been lost down the back of the sofa for years! Glove compartments, that old handbag you haven't used for ages, he will sniff them out. 'It's like looking for treasure' he says and doesn't seem to mind a jot what state they may be in. If the paper is too stuck on he will eat that as well!

1401090358_sv200923.jpg
'Oh hello I wonder what we have in here?'
1401090418_sv200921.jpg
'I'm going in...'
1401090487_sv200917.jpg
'Whooaa look what I found!!!!'
1401090721_sv200932.jpg
'Not too sticky I think it might be blackberry flavoured treasure'
1401090809_sv200933.jpg
'Ahhh life is sweet :lol:'

and the second bear is Worried Ralph who rather fittingly was the first bear I nervously showed the world and has been my been my little helper ever since.
Ralph is quite a timid bear. He's a bit nervious of loud noises and gets worried if left on his own for too a long period. He worries what might happen to him and he worries what might happen to you. In fact he even worries that he is always worrying! But a little tickle under his chin and a few kisses soon relaxes him at least until he worries that he is too relaxed!

1401091160_sv200938.jpg 

Good luck if you enter and thanks for taking an interest even if you don't
michelle

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Wow, they are both adorable, Michelle,  bear_wub  bear_wub and I will be keeping my fingers crossed that I win one of them.  :thumbsup:
P.S. Ralph would be an excellent friend for me, because I worry too much too.  bear_laugh
But Sticky Toffee would be at home as well, because you can always find some treats in my house.  bear_laugh

Derbyshire
Website

Thank you Pink Peter and SueAnn!  bear_flower
michelle

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Michelle, when will the lucky winners be announced?  bear_happy

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Michelle - this is about the cutest thing I've seen in a while!  Congratulations on 1 year!!!

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

Congrats on 1 year, I love the bears and the story  bear_grin

Derbyshire
Website

Thank you Thelma and Jenny I can't believe it has been a year myself!  bear_smile Peter I made a bit of a school girl error on my page and put the draw at Sunday 31st and have now realized Sunday is the 1st of June doh bear_wacko So just to be clear  I have now posted on FB -birthday give away closes at 7pm UK time on 1st June, winners drawn at 8pm and posted on my page shortly afterwards. I think the bank holiday on Monday must have confused me and lets face it doesn't take a lot  bear_grin
michelle

Board footer