Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

1406045550_frank_and_isobel_067.jpg
1406045596_frank_and_isobel_064.jpg
Frank is a very busy bear. He always seems to be on his way there or on his way back. I’m not sure where he goes or what he gets up to once he has arrived. He just puts on his hat and is off as briskly as his short little legs will carry him. You can’t follow him either because as soon as he turns a corner he just seems to magically disappear into thin air. Maybe he is a time traveller or moonlighting as an international spy. But what I like to think is that he is a sort of missionary bear rushing to give cuddles and hugs to those in great need.
Thanks for looking
michelle

Maria Bjornungar.se
Website

I´m sure he´s off to give cuddles and hugs! He looks really cuddly to me bear_original bear_wub

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

He is lovely. I am crossing my fingers that he will turn up and give me a big hug!  bear_wub

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Another magnificent bear, Michelle!  bear_wub  I am sure he is a wonderful cuddler and hugger.  bear_smile

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

What a sweetheart!   bear_wub

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Lovely bear he looks so cuddly  bear_wub

Pauline x

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

bear_flower Thank you Maria, Pink, Jen, Peter, Thelma, and Pauline for your lovely comments xxx
michelle

Board footer