Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Here is Oliver and his story!
I ran across these old pictures of me the other day when I was cleaning out the attic. They were taken for “posterity” by my best friend, and they brought back some very fond memories of when I was just a cub.  Back then, I thought I knew better than my father about what my future should be. So I had struck off on my own with my handkerchief knapsack on my shoulder, to join the circus or ride the rails.  I didn’t know which; both were very glamorous. My friends and I had discussed at length each of their merits many times.  Needless to say, as day wore into night, I discovered (some imagined, I’m sure!) many terrifying things, so much so that my father’s wisdom suddenly seemed much greater than mine. I hurried off home in the hope that I hadn’t been missed yet and I could slip in my bedroom window and save face. Whether or not my father ever knew of my adventure, I do not know to this day.  He never mentioned it, but I somehow suspect that was just another example of his infinite wisdom.
Thanks for looking!!
1409433500_2img_8803.jpg 1409433547_3img_8874.jpg  1409433580_4img_8903.jpg  1409433600_5img_9033.jpg

Tedz Tedz

What a handsome chappie! I love his cute an imaginative story too  bear_wub

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Thank you so much, Charlotte!  Pink, thank you - gosh, you make me blush!!!!! bear_smile

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub Oliver is gorgeous! His fur is a beautiful and as for his expression you always manage to capture the bears character so well - a skill in itself. No wonder he sold so quickly  bear_wub  bear_wub
michelle

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Thank you, Michelle!  This little guy fought me tooth and nail on the face!  Seems I was trying to do something he didn't like, but he won in the end.  His fur was "spiked" on the tips.  The brown color on the end was stiff and pointed on top of the rust color.  I didn't really like that, so I brushed it out!  Really liked it that way - live and learn.  We were thru so much together that I took a moment with him before sending him off to his new mom.  Will miss him!

Board footer