Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

1410291305_val14.jpg
Hi, I just though I would show you a commission I have just finished called Jasper. Jasper is approx 11 inches high and created from a variety of faux furs which have been scissor sculpted and airbrushed. Jasper has now gone out to his new home and is settling in with his new family. I hope you like him, please pop over to http://www.bearpile.com/item/88743 for lots more photos and info, thanks for stopping by bear_wub  xxxxx

Tedz Tedz

Aw, he is absolutely gorgeous!  I'm sure his new owners will be delighted  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Bath, UK
Website

Thank you so much Tedz, Jasper arrived today and has settled in well, he is a very well loved cat now  bear_wub  xx

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

It's nice to see you here, Carol! Jasper is wonderfully furry and loaded with personality! bear_original

Becky

Bath, UK
Website

bear_original Thank you so much Becky, can't believe how the time has flown, great to be back though  bear_flower  xx

Board footer