Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Hi All,

Now don't laugh girls - but i was leaning on my computer desk and accidently put my left elbow on a couple of keys and now the text on the screen is bigger and clearer!!!

What i want to know is - how did that happen? how do i do it again? and what keys did i hit to get it do that?

I have been struggling with the text here at TT for a while now (NO, i am NOT getting old - i just have weak eyes) so this is brilliant.

Does anyone else think the text here is small?  bear_wacko

Please tell me what i did you clever computer whizzes out there  :pray:

Penny - I can see! I can see! A miracle  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Oh silly PenPen!
Amazingly enough, I may have the answer.  Though I don't know exactly WHAT you did, I do know that if you go up to your toolbar and locate View and scroll down to Text Size you can adjust the text size up or down.   bear_original   Unless, of course, you already had that on the largest setting and you're still having a problem.  Then you're on your own!  bear_laugh

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

HA HA AHAHAAHAAAHH AHA

This is great fun Aleta. I just tried reading it on the 'smallest' setting - it made my eyes go all bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko

Well, i never knew that Aleta. I don't often play around as i'm too busy doing whatever i'm interested in doing rather than learning how to use things.

I had never touched a computer until about 18 months ago. When we got this one i sat in front of it making a ummmmmmm sound for ages before hitting a key - and now look at me!!!!!!

Still unable to use the begger properly ha ha ha  bear_laugh  bear_tongue  bear_grin

Stupid PenPen  bear_whistle

Portland, Oregon
Website

You mean to tell me that I actually had the right answer?!!  Well glory be!  Mark this day in the history books!!  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Maybe I should tackle that Digital Card thingy everyone is so good at!  Hmmmmm.  Nah.   bear_tongue

Aleta

***PenPen on Pain Killers Alert***

Are you dissing a sick woman Erin?  bear_laugh  bear_tongue  bear_grin

You mean to tell me that I actually had the right answer?!!  Well glory be!  Mark this day in the history books!!

Hee Hee Aleta - there will be a big ole blue moon shining tonight  bear_laugh  bear_tongue  bear_grin

I just NEVER look in the view thingy on the toolbar doh  :doh:

PePen  bear_wacko

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I think the text is bigger and clearer when you are sober! bear_grin  bear_tongue

I think the text is bigger and clearer when you are sober!

I am beginning to doubt the sincerity of you proclaiming to be my friend Miss Amanda Perfect
bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

I have not had a drink for about 2 weeks missus and i wont be having any until my antibiotics have finished - then...............boy o boy i'm gonna have a lovely cold glass of Jack Daniels on ice
Yum Yum

Penny - stone cold sober  bear_wacko

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

OMG Penny - thank you for your mistake!  I now have the print on the computer set to max and I'm in heaven.  I don't have to squint anymore YIPPEE!  Got any more mistakes you want to share LOL!

Hugs,

Brenda

Brenda wrote Got any more mistakes you want to share LOL!

Oh MILLIONS Brenda - just none of them as useful as this one ha ha

Glad i am making so many people happy here even the ones who are laughing at me (ERIN - AMANDA)!

Penny  bear_wub

Yeah Ok then bring it on................what's the punchline gonna be Erin?

Portland, Oregon
Website

That's just what I needed!  A good laugh.  I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but I don't quite feel like the dullest anymore either!   bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

I'm struggling with noses this afternoon.  Now there's a visual for ya!  No really, I'm having a dickens of a time so I thought I'd take a little break and see what kind of mischief you girls are getting into. 

Aleta

Aleta wrote I'm struggling with noses this afternoon.  Now there's a visual for ya!

Yes, i am visualising it right now Aleta - have you got a bear in a vice-like grip whilst pulling out a stubbornly stuck needle with a pair of pliers by any chance?
Happens to me all the time  :doh:

Have a cup of something Aleta - just leave out the gin ha ha  bear_tongue

Penny  :hug:

HA HA HA AHA AHA AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok i give in, i'm lying on the floor, drunk as a skunk and have just shoved something up my nose (thinking of Aleta here - no not drugs, bears noses).

Happy Now Miss Teetotal?  bear_tongue

Penny   hic    hic

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Where is View?  I can't find it!

Queen of the blind gollydingbats

Dilu Posts: 8,574

No, I'm serious here, I have looked and looked, gone into every catagory thinking it was hiding.....no View.....

where did you guys hide it?

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

On my computer, at the very top of the screen is a list of words on the tool bar . . . File      Edit     View    Favorites     Tools     Help

Hit 'view' and the text size should be in the drop down menu.

Densteds Densteds
Website

Dilu, up in the top left hand corner -file- edit- view- favourites- tools help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website
whiteforestbears wrote:

***PenPen on Pain Killers Alert***

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I was just having this same problem! I logged on the one day thought I was going nuts! My font was HUGE! Thank you Aleta, you helped me as well!!!!   :hug:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

For crying out loud Erin , George  gave me one hell of a fright. :doh:  bear_grin
He was the last thing I was expecting  bear_grin  bear_grin

And the print size wont work for me bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Penny,
                Boo-Hoo I cannot find View in my toolbar, c'm on someone tell me where to find it.  Reet xx

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

What a nice present!  That should make you feel better Penny! bear_thumb  bear_whistle  bear_wacko

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi,
       I cannot find View in my Computer either.   Hugs Rita xx

Poor poor George - he ain't scary at all girls, what are you on about?  bear_wacko

He's Mine, allllllll Mine aha!

Everyone found 'View' yet?

PenPen  :hug:

Board footer