Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Yahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I found it ,By Golly Dilu, its great.   Thanks Girls    Hugs Rita xxxx

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

You guys crack me up  bear_grin  bear_grin

Penny, I think I will have to fight you for him.  :twisted:  That pic is just too much.   bear_wub  bear_whistle Do you think the poor guy knows what we are doing to him?  :redface:

Love your new avatar Penpen :hug:  :hug:

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Sabine wrote Do you think the poor guy knows what we are doing to him?

Nah Sabine - he's too busy picking up Oscars and gorgeous skinny babes to notice what the hoi pollloi are up to
bear_tongue
Besides, if he does'nt know what we are saying about him he won't know of my dastardly plot to kidnap him in a wheelbarrow and hide him in the cupboard under my stairs hee hee

PenPen  :dance:

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm
gotobedbears wrote:

Sabine wrote Do you think the poor guy knows what we are doing to him?

Nah Sabine - he's too busy picking up Oscars and gorgeous skinny babes to notice what the hoi pollloi are up to
bear_tongue
Besides, if he does'nt know what we are saying about him he won't know of my dastardly plot to kidnap him in a wheelbarrow and hide him in the cupboard under my stairs hee hee

You do that Penny. Then I come rescue him and he will be soooo grateful.  bear_whistle  bear_tongue  bear_grin

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Sabine wrote: Then I come rescue him and he will be soooo grateful

But you would have to cross the shark infested moat, climb the 300 metre walls covered in spikes tipped with deadly poison whilst fighting off my army of genetically engineered warriors AND still have to get past ME after all that Sabine - do you think you would be up to the challenge?
bear_rolleyes

George is mine all mine  :twisted:

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Hi Penny
I can see you are just soo much better  :dance:  :dance:
I am really glad to see you posting again bear_thumb  bear_thumb  - I have had too little time the past couple of days to visit much so it is wonderful to see that you must be recovering a little  :dance:  :dance:
I hope you read this as I want to tell you : 'the scene is set, the players chosen'
Oops maybe I should email this too just as I said I would  bear_whistle
:hug:

Board footer