Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Daph; you have done an outstanding job with your Mimsys....You should be proud of yourself for your accomplishments and it really is an accomplishment working with the hollywood types ( even if they aren't  from Hollywood) and trying to please them with so many obstical placed in your path!

I think she is adorable and not at all Miserable.....I hope they mass produce her so we can buy them,  I love her....She looks like a really good cuddlebun...

:hug:

Dilu

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Daphne love your bunnies, you have done an amazing job!

ellen ontario, canada

"6 of these buggers"   bear_laugh   bear_laugh   bear_laugh 

GREAAATTTTTTTTTT job daphne!!   bear_flower

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Daphne, you nailed it!  Very very nice! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Well, they want the arms higher and skinnier still.  bear_wacko
Now I'm waiting on someone to email me with the specific changes they want.
But they are all out on a bus today 'surveying their locations' as they start production later next week I guess.
Ah, the life of movie people.... no thank you!

If they have many more changes I'm going to just offer my current pattern to them and they can have someone else do this. This is for the birds. I want my life and my bears back!

Oh, and I've learned the Mimzy is neither he nor she but rather is 'sexless'. Poor thing.

mj Pinney Bears
North Carolina
Website

mj Banner Sponsor

Daphne - Your Mimzy is AWESOME! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh wow, congrats Daph - looking great!!  We all know it's not your type of thing, but I think the bunny looks great, has been hard work, but hopefully you'll feel as if it's all been worth it!

Danni

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Daphne, I'm sorry! Arms that should be slimmer.. bear_wacko
I still think you have to finish this project!  :hug:  Please don't give up! I know what is comission bear like, when the customer what something he doesn't know what himself..such a hard work..  bear_wacko

Once, I did a portrait bear from the photo of the man...  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  that was the only time I did that kind of order!  :doh:

Please, please, please, finish this poor MIMZY!

Hugs Julia :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer