Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Hi. Well, it is 10:30 PM on a Wed night and I am just sitting back having a wee glass of MERLOT.

Now MERLOT as we know gives our sweet ALETA fuzzy slippers on her teeth but the rest of you might enjoy it.

I am BORED!!! I know I should be working on the digital challenge but I am a total idiot when it comes to that. I just finished a commision bear today. I do not like doing commisions. I don't really know why except that I like the bear to tell me what it is going to look like not me telling the bear!!

Any Huuuuu................Have a good night all, drink your warm milk and ALETA!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay away from those martinies Girly!!! You know what they say about Martinies!!!

Many Hugs Louise

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Louise, you are so funny. I've missed our e-mails my friend :hug:

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Hmm...What do they say about martinies?

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

OMG!!!  WHAT do they say about martinis?  I'm on the edge of my seat here.  DO TELL!!  Actually, I had a glass of wine this evening.....white wine.  NO red wine.  And yes, red wine does give me fuzzy slippers on my teeth.  How come it doesn't give you fuzzy slippers on yours?  Hmmmmm.  Curiouser and curiouser.

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Tofield Alberta Canada

Cause ALETA, it gives me the sillies...SILLY!! I truly apologize but I am in the weirdest mood tonight. I am sure the wine is contributing but I don't know what to do with myself!

Martinis give you flatchlance!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

hugs Louise

Portland, Oregon
Website

Well, if you have the sillies, then so do I cuz I just burst out laughing at the thought of martinis giving me flatulence.  They DO NOT.  You're just making that up!  Aren't you?  Maybe it's a regular martini that does that.....or maybe it's the olive!   Those darned olives!!  I don't eat those things.  They're too salty....yuck!  I drink the fruity martinis.....lemon droops....er, drops....are my faborite....er, fabborite....darnit all....they're my f.a.v.o.r.i.t.e!  There.  Now see.  I told you I was a lightweight!

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh my I love love love you guys!!! I am sitting here laughing and having a good ol time. See!!! Live chat on TT could be just the riot we need my love!!

many Hugs Louise

Tofield Alberta Canada

I know!!!Come Thursday morning all of you girls and guys are going to read these silly things and think that we (ALETA especially! Me and Sandi) are a bunch of lushes! Well....you would be right!!! How does that grab yah!! Ha Ha Ha

Hugs Louise

Portland, Oregon
Website

We would get in the worst trouble!  I'm sure my husband is wondering what I'm laughing at.  He's on the phone with his mum.  Serious conversation.  And here I am giggling away like a toddler.  I am really trying to be serious now.....but I keep thinking about martinis and flatulence and I just burst out laughing.  Oh for shame on me.   bear_shocked

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Hahaha! I was thinking we may need to delete all of this before turning in for the night!

Portland, Oregon
Website

Lushes?  One glass of wine, a lush does not make.  I prefer the term lightweight!  That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!

Warmest hughts....hugs,  (darn those keys keep sticking together!)  :hug:
Aleta

Tofield Alberta Canada

OK guys. I am going to bed now. But I really think we should get on those TT people about live chat!!! We could have a blast and no one would or could be sure if there was FLATULENCE sneaking around!!!!!

Night night my loves!!!

Louis

Tofield Alberta Canada

Good Party HUH!!!

Hugs

:hug: The Best, Louise!

Portland, Oregon
Website

Great party!!  See you tomorrow!  I'll be up early.....bears to finish you know.

Warmest hugs, :hug:
Aleta

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Sweet dreams to you all. I'm of to take Amy school. :hug:

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Louise I missed this fun.....but boy girl you get around when you are looking for a party. Too funny!!!! crack me up.

I am giggle here over the two posts......  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

next time lets us know when you are going to have a little wine - I will join ya. *wink*

I like a wine party.  bear_tongue

Big Hugs hon
Kassie

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_laugh bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I was so afraid you were going to say milk of magnesia.....wheee I am greatly relieved and lift my peachteaschnapps to you!

bear_wacko

Board footer