Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Erin, You bear Shane is listed on ebay form a seller in China.  This has happened before on  ebay.  You'll need to contact ebay ASAP.  Heads up everyone ...there are a whole slew of them that look very suspicious

Check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/WHITE-FOREST-BEARS- … dZViewItem

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

OMG!!  I can't believe that someone would have the "you know whats" to do this! bear_angry  I'm so sorry it's happened to you Erin. bear_sad   I would think that ebay would yank everything from this seller as soon as they are notified of this....lets hope it doesn't take them long. 

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Tracy

zemeski Posts: 434

I just got home Friday 3/10 9:00 P.M. EST and I had 10 e-mails from someone saying they had me bid on their cars, motorcyles, tracker, etc.. I went into eBay and everyone of the listings were someone else with phone numbers attached. The person that used eBays message page said I was the last bidder and that I could have these items by e-mailing them at NucaDc@aol.com. They were all from the same person. When I checked each auction none of the pages had my user name on them under (bids). Thank the good Lord!! I was scared someone had gotten ahold of my account info!! I reported the e-mails. I wish these people would get a real HONEST job!!! I get this garbage all the time. Which I'm sure everyone with an account through eBay does. I report them, but it still shows up again in a few days!!! Just think what these people could do if they had an honest job. I guess we have to check everything and not trust anything anymore!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Wow!

Erin, what a cutie pie, i love that bear!   If someone bids on it it goes to the phony person,....not your fault.....right?

Do you have a bear on e-bay right now?

i am glad you found out about it early.

I hope you wil be ok.....i noticed the bad person also had fake purses and a set of golly twins.....hmmmmmm

keep us posted!

dilu

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

The sales are gone

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Oh, dddddear dear!  I hope all is resolved quickly and your sweet bear doesn't suffer any ill effects.  You must be all butterflies!  I certainly would be!!   bear_sad

Warmest hugs for a happy ending,  :hug:
Aleta

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I just popped in. 3.40pm Saturday Aust time. It has been taken off and I have seen the new notice they are giving about payments.

I'm sorry this happened to you Erin. :hug:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Erin, one of my Christmas bears was copied like yours, only they were smart and didn't list it Ebay.com, they put it on Ebay.UK!  Our sweet Penny noticed it and emailed me about it, thank goodness.  That particular person had copied the entire list of bears in the "feature" section, that were doing well.  It scared the heck out of me.  Now, whenever I list a bear, I always run a search for my name, at least twice a day as a precaution.  It is nervewracking, isn't it.  I think one of the millions of perks in belonging to a group like this, is that everyone watches out for each other - a very nice feeling!

Hugs,

Brenda

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

I know you're mad as can be right now and want to  :twisted:  someone's head off... BUT it has to be a compliment that they've noticed your bear is doing so well for them to want to *steal* the auction. 

Have you quit hyperventilating yet??   :hug:   Sorry this has happened to you, but as Brenda says, at least you've got all the Teddy Talkers here watching your back  :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Another thing you could try Erin, or anyone else this happens to , is to contact ebay Live Help.  This can be found on the home page of ebay. Just click on "Live Help" and a box will pop up so you can chat with anebay employee LIVE.   Another thing to do is, as soon as your auctions end, remove your photos from your auction host.  They can't use the photos if they are not "living" on the internet.

Sorry that happened to you Melissa.  There is just no end to the scum out there.

zemeski Posts: 434

Erin -
  I'm glad to see this morning that all has been taken care of. I sent messages to all the artist involved. Just incase they didn't know, but now it is okay!! Hopefully everything will be smooth sailing from here on out on your auction until it closes. bear_flower

Board footer