Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Hi All

Here is my latest offering ready to come to Birmingham Motorcycle Museum bear show with me in September.

It was the fluffiest mohair i have ever worked with and not sure i would want to make another bear with it!!  it was so thick and difficult to work with, however my little bird friends in the garden definitely appreciated the scraps of fluff put out for them for their nesting. (photos of some of my birdie friends on my website).

I hope you like him.....

Hugs

Lisa x

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website
Boogaloo Bears wrote:

It was the fluffiest mohair i have ever worked with and not sure i would want to make another bear with it!!  it was so thick and difficult to work with, however my little bird friends in the garden definitely appreciated the scraps of fluff put out for them for their nesting.

Too funny! bear_grin I've definitely had those projects where the fur was overly fluffy and dense, but it never occurred to me to share it with the birdies! You have a good heart.

Becky

Board footer