Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

leopold.jpgWell, I'm not going to post EVERY bear going with us, as with two artists we're rather well stocked  bear_grin

But as we're making final preparations to head off to to KY (Greater Cincinnati show through Bright Star) for this weekend, I wanted to take the time to do a site update and a little meet and greet with the horde!   Here are some of the bears and buddies that will be going with us...

chilly.jpgjonathan.jpgteddy.jpgsunetra.jpg

Oh my, bears all over the place (and our first red panda!).  We're also tickled pink by our newest introduction, as we've been wanting to bring my mother's fine art skills into the business more.  Her teddy bear paper dolls will be making their introduction at this show as well, and we're hoping they are well received!  When she was a young girl her family was very poor and she had to make her own toys, one of the things she liked to make for herself  was paper dolls.  So she says it's been 50 years since she last made them but I think they turned out really, really cute (and I'm only a little biased because it's my mom!)
bear_wub

clowningaround.jpg

happyeaster1.jpghappyeaster2.jpg

Bear hugs to all,
Kelly

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Kelly, your bears are great, good luck with your show.  :clap:

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

I am in LOVE with your Red Panda........excellent job........   bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  bear_original

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Nice bears Kelly, and you Moms cards are great. What a good idea. Love the red panda. Good luck at the show. bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Lynn

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Hi Kelli bear_original  They are really beautifull. I especialy love the second bear_wub

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Great great bears and paints! Well done!

I am sure you will have a lot of success!

Beary hugs,
Sophie. bear_flower

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Wonderful bears Kelly and best of luck with the show.
We look forward to hearing all about, how it went.

Board footer