Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hello Teddy Talk friends!

We would like to invite you to participate in our new feature "Reporting Live"  and wanted to let you know how to go about telling a story and showing us a window into your world.

It's easy.

First, come up with a story idea......Teddy decorating cakes, teddy on vacation in the mountians, teddy at the beach, cooking with teddy, teddy on the farm ( I know I did this one but we haven't seen YOUR farm), teddy at the beach....teddy riding the beat with a police officer....
These are just a few ideas but we are open to any you may have.

The idea behind Reporting Live is for collectors, and other artist's to see the human side and stories behind the bears.  It offers us a window into your world.  It is also very good exposure you you as an artist.

The story should be broken down into 3 segments (or days), with at least 3 to 4 photos with explanations.  I know I got a bit long with my farm story but these stories don't need to be that lengthy...just keep it fun.

Once you have your idea we will have a special forum you can use to upload your photos and work on text.  Our very talented technical expert , Quy, will be on hand to help you with any technical issues as well as the Help Advisors.

Then when your story is finished it will be opened up one day at a time right here in the Teddy Talk forum.

We hope many of you will share your world with us and the world!

Thank you!

Board footer