Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Pages:
Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

LOL Jenny!!!  Not a problem!!  :hug:

Nicholasville, KY
Website

I was just surfin' ebay (instead of getting ready.. bear_wacko  ) and noticed that some artists are now putting text on their photos to start with!  "Property of ebay user xxxx  Item # xxxx"

Here's a (really cute) auction by TammyBears that is doing that..... looks like this will really help stop the auction hijacking!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Puppy-Dog-Yorkie-Te … dZViewItem

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Laura, putting ID on the photos is a wonderful idea! Thanks for pointing out Tammy's auction.

Hugs,

Brenda

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Well from now on i will put my ID on all my photos . But do you think they can cover it over in photo shop i guess it might look a bit odd if they try that .

Nicholasville, KY
Website

jazzyrags wrote:

Well from now on i will put my ID on all my photos . But do you think they can cover it over in photo shop i guess it might look a bit odd if they try that .

The thing is... these stolen auctions don't even copy your photos and upload them to their own photo hosting sevice.... the link directly to your OWN photo URL!!!!  That's why the watermarking would work in these cases....

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

And how do you but a water mark on your pics sorry i dont know anything

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Thank you is that what is called a water mark cause i did that in ebay over the face of my bear can you have a look and tell me if it is right thanks fran

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Fran, the watermark is great! way to protect yourself.

But I have to admit, the words over the face, took away from that cute face. Maybe try and put it just a little lower?

Good idea though

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Well i cant see where you tampered with it, and that was amazing that you done that.I don't now how to take colour from my photo but would love to know i have arcsoft photo shop thank you for showing me the right way i do appreciate it a lot fran

Pages:

Board footer