Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

JulieK Suffolk

Hi all,

Here is my first little bear - I haven't decided on his name yet.

I completed him a little while ago as part of a bear making course held at my local sewing shop, the course was run by a lovely lady called Helen. The pattern was provided to us.

I am pleased with how he turned out, and although he had some popped seams around the face (stitched too close to the edge of the fabric), I was able to repair him with a ladder stitch.

Any comments/suggest are more than welcome :)

Julie

My little bear

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Well, I must say I'm impressed!!!  You must be great at crafts!  Love his ears!!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Yes, indeed - You did lovely work on your first bear, and the mohair is fabulous. I'm impressed that you weren't afraid to do some scissor work to define his wee face. bear_original

Becky

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Wow, he is lovely and nobody could tell it's your first bear.  The fur looks very inviting for a good cuddle and he has a very sweet expression too.  Well done!  bear_thumb

Mazulisnifs Posts: 60

Very nice bear. It looks so fluffy and cute bear_original

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

He is lovely, well done!! x

Bowgussies Bow Gussies
Worcester
Website

Way to go, Julie! He is impressive - you should have seen my first one!
Cay

JulieK Suffolk

Hey everyone,

Thank you for the comments - sorry I haven't been on a long time and completely forgot I made this post! (Forgot about the subscribe button to get email alerts - oops)

Since then I have been making lots of bears and sold a couple to :)

Julie

Board footer