Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

JrsJungle Posts: 1

Hey Teddy Talk,

I'm searching for the best solution to my problem and ran across this awesome website. I have a Build-a-Bear monkey that I have been posing for Instagram for the past couple months now. Here is the link so you can see the kind of poses I'm talking about: https://www.instagram.com/jrsjungle/

The problem is I'm limited to the kind of poses I can do because I have to have use one hand for my camera, and the other to post him, all while hiding my hand off-screen. I've made it work, but there are a lot of other poses I want to do that I can't because I only have two hands!

My idea is that I could find some strong wire that I could morph behind Junior (Monkey's name) that would allow him to pose as I wanted while still hiding the contraption from view. Think of it like an exo-skeleton. I'm thinking of using some invisible thread to attach it to his limbs.

Seeing the types of photos I'm making, what do you all think of as the best solution? Do I have the right idea? Do you have better ones?

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

This is a display stand you might be able keep hidden while photographing Junior.  Really like the profile of him sitting in front of the sunlit window . . . nice work!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Just Google “doll display stand.”

Becky

Koreym Posts: 1

How do you recognize a quality doll display stand?

Board footer