Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I placed an order with Sisters and Daughters Inc, for a book Shelli recommended a while back.  I received an order confirmation by email, but haven't received the book or any response to my email enquiries.  They haven't charged my credit card yet, but as the order was placed a few weeks ago, I was wondering if anyone knows if the company is still trading?

ArtHeart Kran-Beary's
Thunder Bay ON Canada

Hi,
I have ordered from them successfully about 2 years ago, but since then have emailed and left phone messages with no response.    Another TTer recently placed an order, and had no problem communicating.  She also passed on the concern that I thought the company had gone out of business because of lack of response.

It seems they are still in business buy suffer from sporadic customer service.   Try emailing them everyday until they answer you.

hugs,
nt

Kent
Website

Thanks Nancy!  I'll try that.   bear_original

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Paula;

Nancy is right.

I also called, but I'm in the states....but I do believe she has an 800 number on her home page, she is quite nice and maybe if you develop a relationship she is faster?

Not a good business model....

dilu

Kent
Website

A frustrating one Dilu!  Still, it's reassurring to know that it's not just me who's has queried this service, so thank you for stepping forward.  bear_original

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Hi paula. I had a very bad experience with this lady. there are many complaints about their customer service. 50% of people are satisfied when the others are not. She have a huge pocket of raisons to not satisfied customers like: familys troubles, computers troubles, she's sick and so on...... I waited more than 6 months to have 250$ refund and it was because i complained on a doll  forum. Half of customers are satisfied and the other half have many complains. beeing nice and kind is not enough when you decide to have a business. When i complained in the doll forum that i belong, one woman said that it caused a bad publicity to this company. I still thinking that the owner is the one who make a bad publicity to her own business. When i complained about her, many others people wrote to say the same complains as me. I believe that she is nice, but how about the business integrity when someone send you money and you don't send what he bought nor reply to emails? i waited 7 months to have my money refunded

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

I bought recently from them and had no problems.
Sonya

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Wow, Irene
its just like you said....some of us are happy and some not......sigh

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

I don't know anything about them, have heard of them and once thought of ordering but I think I'll stay away but I do want to say that I am really in love with your avatar bear Irene!!  bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Thank you  shari bear_original . i really have fun time by sewing him. his name is Funkymoi." Moi" mean "Me" in french, so translated in english, his name is Funkyme bear_grin

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

He's wonderful.  I went to your site but I didn't see him. I think you should make a series of "Funkyme's!!  bear_grin   bear_wub   bear_wub   :hug:

Irene Irenours-bears
France

That's right Shari. Some of my designs are not yet upload on my site. I sold a big part of the bears that you saw. My webbuilder will teach me soon how to manage my site. I decided to focalise my work on 3 or 4 designs only. I apprecie your advice about Funkyme's. All my family love him and told me the same thing, but i'm a bit afraid because i wonder if there are people who buy fabric bears? have a nice day bear_wub

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Oh your bear is wonderful amd all my fabric bears have gone to new homes so easily.  Yours are wonderfully different and am sure you will have no troubles at all.
how big is he?

Board footer