Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Irene Irenours-bears
France

PICT0032.JPGPICT0031.JPGPICT0030.JPGPICT0028.JPGPICT0026.JPGPICT0024.JPGPICT0018.JPGPICT0015.JPGPICT0023.JPGPICT0006.JPGHi to all of you dear TT members bear_original . I want to share my first flowers with you . I've been quiet these past weeks because of much of spring gardening work.I have2 passions: teddy making and gardening, so enjoy please bear_wub

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

What lovely pictures Irene!  You have a beautiful garden.  I love gardening too ... it's very relaxing isn't it?

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Oh yes Paula; it just like washing my brain and put away bad thinking for sometimes bear_grin I plan to exhibit at the Alexandra palace event. Have you ever been there? What do you think about it?

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow, so pretty!  And what a lot of work!

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I love gardening too.  It's not so much the work that I love because it's exhausting but I love the outcome...to be able to walk around and see all the beautiful flowers, watch the birds and the bees flitting about from flower to flower and just the sense of peace it brings to this ugly world we live in.

I'll have to snap some photos to post as the flowers start to open.

Thanks Irene!!!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

You have the most wonderful garden. WOW!

What amazing talents you have!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Awesome, Irene!  I love to putter around in the yard, too, but don't take enough time to do it.  Bears are always first!

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Thank you for looking and to be so supportive bear_wub It's a hard work to gardening, but what a gift when you look at these beautifull colors and shapes. bear_wub

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

palmcourt2.jpgAlly-pally-view.jpgAlly-Pally.jpg

Irene wrote:

Oh yes Paula; it just like washing my brain and put away bad thinking for sometimes bear_grin I plan to exhibit at the Alexandra palace event. Have you ever been there? What do you think about it?

Alexandra Palace is beautiful Irene.  I have been there several times, sometimes as a visitor and sometimes as an exhibitor.  I will be exhibiting in October.

Here are some photographs for you!

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Thank you Paula bear_original . I will be happy to meet you.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Thanks for sharing your photos of your very pretty garden, Irene.
I too, like to get out and spend time in the garden.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Hey Carolyn, i would be glad to see your garden bear_wub

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Irene, you have a true green thumb bear_thumb !!!  Look at all those gorgeous flowers and arrangements.  It takes real vision to plan, and then take tender loving care of those baby plants til they bloom and grow and fill in the spaces  bear_wub   You've done a gorgeous job on your garden!!! 

:crackup:  I thought your geese were real at first!!!  :crackup:   Such a peaceful, beautiful place to spend time....

And that Alexandria Palace is stunning!!!   WOW bear_shocked   Best of luck at the show!!!! :hug:

knuffelbear Claudia's Knuffelbaeren
Heinsberg

Hello Irene  bear_flower

Your garden looks so beautiful!  bear_wub

I love gardening too, but I only can do it, when I visit my mum because we only have a little balcony in our flat  bear_sad
But I always enjoy the time in the garden!   bear_flower

Board footer