Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Irene Irenours-bears
France

PICT0034.JPGPICT0017.JPGPICT0027.JPGPICT0016.JPGPICT0036.JPGPICT0041.JPGPICT0040.JPGPICT0033.JPGThese pics looks better. maybe because i did some corrections and reduced too much the first ones? I continue to learn the photos editing bear_sad

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Beautiful garden pictures Irene.  Thanks for sharing !

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Very lovely!!

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Thank you. I'm happy and proud of myself because 4 years ago, all you see didn't exist. I built them all by myself. Have a nice day bear_wub

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Irene... your garden is so LOVELY!!!!!!  It must give you such great pride and satisfaction to know that you made something so beautiful with your own hands!

:hug:  bear_wub

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Your garden looks so pretty!  Thanks for sharing the pictures!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Irene, your garden is fabulous.  You should be very proud of yourself!   It must be a lovely place to sit and relax. 

Hugs,

Brenda

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Your garden is glorious, Irene! All that in 4 years? Whew! bear_ermm

I love gardening too--it really puts the head in order, I find. With 3 doggies, the most we can manage is a perimeter of flowers and shrubs and a few big pots of herbs, but I love every leaf of it!

Eileen

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

How very beautiful your garden is Irene  bear_wub  bear_flower

It is so typically French and i adore your garden gate - how charming! Tres Jolie (is that right?)

You are a telented gardener Irene.  :clap:

Thank You for the lovely photographs  bear_thumb

Penny  :hug:

Irene Irenours-bears
France

You are all very kind bear_wub Oh yes penny, your french is right. I hope that we will have anothers pics from some gardeners here bear_grin

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Irene, your garden looks so lovely and tranquil.
I also like your garden gate and la maison (stone).

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Are we going to see more pics of your garden when it is all in flower Irene?

You have shown us all the work that you have put into it now i want to see the results!
bear_flower  bear_thumb

Penny - my garden is a mess, i am waiting for builders to build a seating area for me.

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Carolyn, the stones wich my house is made of comes from a mountain near my house. When the weather is hot , we have a fresh air inside the house, what it's very appreciable. Oh yes Penny, i will be glad to share all the flowers bear_grin Let's us see the before and after the seating area building please. bear_wub , Irene

Board footer