Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Hi guys. Well Aleta and I decided it was time for another Fuzzy Slipper night. Which we are planning for this Wed. at 10:00PM EST. A bunch of us were all up late some time back and sitting at the computor yacking back and forth with each other almost like a live chat! I of course was enjoying a glass of Merlot and Aleta a martinie!! What a blast of fun it was. (Between you and me, I think Aleta was a bit TIPSY!) But please don't tell I told you so!

So grab your favorite beverage!! Coffee, pop, water, tea, merlot, martini or what ever makes you feel good and join us for our second Fuzzy Slipper Chat!!

Hope you can all join us!!

Many Hugs Louise

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

OOOOOOOOH I would love to join you all on Wednesday night and have a nice ice cold

wait for it!

Still waiting?

Glass of.........

Water.............Yep water.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  But I'm really tired so I'm off to bed, I don't do late nights at all so I'll be missing you all on Wednesday night and every other night...sorry!  bear_grin

Night,night my friends!

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  :dance: If I'm still more or less awake, I'll be there with a single malt--Glenmorangie, which my daughter's giving her Dad for his birthday tomorrow!! bear_laugh

Eileen

Glacierbaybears Glacier Bay Bears
Japan

I'll be there sounds like fun! I will bring the pepsi! :dance:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Excuse me?  One martini!  I had one martini!!!  But really, that's all it takes.   :crackup:   I'm such a lightweight!

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hmmm... that's midnight here on the US East Coast but if I'm up, which I often am, I'll be sure to have my fuzzy baby blue slippers on and hot chocolate in hand!  bear_tongue  Sounds like fun!!  :thumbsup:

Edited to say.....
No, it's not midnight EST... it's 10:00pm like Louise said.
I looked up Alberta Canada's time and it was 2 hours behind my time. I just assumed Louise was saying 10:00 her time in Alberta. I didn't see the EST she wrote. I do now! Oh, I'm so confussed!  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Can I join in too bear_original  Now what would that be for us in Aussieland....Thursday morn....Any othe aussies coming and you can do the brain work of the time lol
xo sarah

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hi Sarah!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
That would be 11:30am your time on Thursday
You can still wear your fuzzy slippers! bear_original

Australia

lol, usually in slippers still at that time lol.  I bought some new ones the other day...I have too many!  I figure that coz I am in them so much I may as well go beserk hehe.  Who needs millions of shoes...slippers rule!!!   bear_tongue

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:dance: I'll be present and accounted for.........with diet pepsi in hand!  If I need to, I'll boot Darren off the computer and send him to bed!! bear_grin  bear_grin

:hug:
Tracy

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon
Daphne wrote:

Hmmm... that's midnight here on the US East Coast but if I'm up, which I often am, I'll be sure to have my fuzzy baby blue slippers on and hot chocolate in hand!  bear_tongue  Sounds like fun!!  :thumbsup:

Isn't 10:00 pm EST...East Coast time?  That would be 7:00 pm PST...and if I'm up to it count me in.  Not feeling very well the last couple days...maybe too much stressing over kittens, ya think?!

My drink of choice...my secret bear_original

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

7:00 p.m., PST?  Do you actually expect me to help my kids with homework while chatting in fuzzy slippers and drinking wine?  They'd never let me live it down.  I might have to tone it down to iced tea (alcohol-free, natch) or something very boring like ice water.  If I can get them off me long enough to actually chat, that is!

Are you telling me, Louise, that Aleta was drinking a martini one night at 7:00 p.m. PST???

Aleta... we need to talk, girlfriend.  Isn't that more an after, after-dinner kind of drink?

bear_original

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Shantell...
Thanks for setting me straight. I've been up to my ears in rules and policies paperwork for my upcoming show that I can't see straight or think straight any more! Better reread what I wrote for policies in the morning! HA!
I've edited my posts and hope Sarah the Slipper Queen  bear_wub  sees the new time!!

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

it's Thursday afternoon - around 1.30 and I'll be at my desk at work so I don't think slippers and jimmy-jams will be quite the outfit of choice for me....they might bundle me off to the mental health team upstairs  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin   Hmmm I could slip some vodka into my water bottle and pretend it's h20!

I can't log on  while I'm at work but have a hot chocolate with extra marshmallows for me, somebody.

Portland, Oregon
Website

Okay you silly girls!  A little clarification is needed.....er, required.  Fuzzy slippers refers to my thoughts of Merlot (Louise's beverage of choice).  I don't drink Merlot because it gives me fuzzy slippers on my teeth.  And no, this is NOT after drinking martini's!  It's the natural tanins in Merlot that leave a rather fuzzy feeling in my mouth.  If, however, you'd like to wear your slippers while we chat....by all means wear your slippers! 

Secondly, beverages of choice of the alcoholic variety are served after 9pm here unless we are having a party, in which case the hostess always has a 1/2 a glass before guests arrive.  Oprah said it was a good thing to do to calm one's nerves and appear fresh and bubbly.  I love Oprah!  So there!  bear_tongue

Aleta

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

I will be at school!  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Mm... I think it will be a little bit late in the night for me... I wish I could come and play too ! :hug:

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

brozZ bearZ wrote  I will be at school!

WHAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!

Now i'm feeling old...................too old for the wednesday fuzzy slipper night......................i can't work out the time for the UK anyway!

Penny  :hug:

Portland, Oregon
Website

Hi Penny,  bear_flower
I may be mistaken but I think you are nine hours ahead of Pacific Time.  That would mean that our Fuzzy Slipper night would be 4am your time.  That's either really late for you....or really early.  Like I said, I may be mistaken about the time difference.  Perhaps I should Google it.....

Aleta

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh Erin! I took it off as the pics were terrible. I did post a group shot in the showcase. Thank you Hon for the lovely dream! bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Many Hugs Louise

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

I may be mistaken but I think you are nine hours ahead of Pacific Time.  That would mean that our Fuzzy Slipper night would be 4am your time.  That's either really late for you....or really early.  Like I said, I may be mistaken about the time difference.  Perhaps I should Google it.....

WOW - 4 in the MORNING!!!!!!!!

Yep, i don't think i'll be awake for this one girls......................unless of course you make it much later which means it will be early morning here but not THAT early or you could make it earlier your time which would make it earlier my time...................or.................umm.....................i dunno - i'm all confused now
bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko

Whatever - i'll be thinking of you all chatting into the night with the alcohol flowing across the globe, fluffy slippers tapping to music and the tip-tap-tipping of the keys on the computer.

Penny - too old to trot  :crackup:

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Oh....I would love to join Fuzzy Slipper Night, but since tomorrow is a special day for Hubby & I...it's our 37th anniversary...I prolly won't be able to join you....have a blast though!!!
Hugs,

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Sounds like a lot of fun! Since my husband will be glued to the TV with his favourite hockey team playing in the Stanley Cup, I should be able to make it, glass of wine in hand! Sounds like a good chance to get to "know" some more people on here.
Bear hugs, Edie

Australia
Daphne wrote:

Shantell...
Thanks for setting me straight. I've been up to my ears in rules and policies paperwork for my upcoming show that I can't see straight or think straight any more! Better reread what I wrote for policies in the morning! HA!
I've edited my posts and hope Sarah the Slipper Queen  bear_wub  sees the new time!!

haha, yep seen it Daph thanks bear_original  Oh and you did me in pink  bear_tongue  U are so cute bear_wub
Can't wait  :dance:
xo Sarah

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba
gotobedbears wrote:

brozZ bearZ wrote  I will be at school!

WHAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!

Now i'm feeling old...................too old for the wednesday fuzzy slipper night......................i can't work out the time for the UK anyway!

Penny  :hug:

Hi Penny!

If you want to know, I'm only 15 years old!  bear_happy

Board footer