Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Oh my, look at the length of this thread!!! I just got up, and thought I'd check out the forum (as you do) and found this bumper thread. Sorry, but I won't be reading all the posts.....  bear_wacko  :crackup:

I hope you all had a great time!

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

MISSED IT bear_shocked ... DRAT.... SOUND LIKE YOU HAD A HOOT.... bear_thumb

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Well, that was certainly a fun time last night!  I wish everyone could have joined in.  Let me tell you though, you had to type really, really fast to keep up!

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

It looks like everyone had a great time.  I'm sorry I missed out last night...maybe next time!!!

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Oh it was so much fun wasn't it! I really felt like I had been at a girls gab party! If I had know you were only going to go for another half hour I'd have stayed up! Couldn't sleep after anyway til about 2:30 - too wired up, just like I used to get at the doll club meetings when I lived in Edmonton. Thanks Aleta and Louise for this great idea!
Bear hugs, Edie

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Yes, it was really fun - hope we can do it again in the near future.  My fingers are still tired from all the typing LOL!

hugs,

Brenda

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Tookie Bambi checking in here . . . YES - it was a fun time!  Just need to practice typing faster!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I had fun last night.  I hope we do another one again.  It looks like I missed a lot after I went to sleep even after I told you not to have fun without me.    bear_tongue

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Had a blast last night guys!! NO Aleta I did not have a hang over! Did you have that beer chaser this morning I suggested????

Many Hugs Louise

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Ha!  Very funny!!   :crackup:   No beer chaser.  Two glasses of wine followed by two glasses of water.  Felt fine this morning.  Was up by 7am and ready to tackle the day.  I actually got a lot accomplished today.  Must have needed a really good laugh.  You gals are just so much fun to be with.....even if it is in cyberspace!!

Warmest and biggest bear hugs for a wonderful evenings fun,  :hug:
Aleta

Board footer